Check your account email address ×

Raiders release Brown

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Putting up with someone that has a drug problem is a bit different than someone that acts like AB does IMO. BB will not allow a player to act like AB has in Pittsburgh or Oakland,

Well good for him because even Oakland cut him for it so the bar isn’t set real high. :lol: 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

But this thread is about football, not your love for Snacks.  

Ok it's actually about brown 

Pouts brought up the Lions and how he has nothing to look forward too.....y opinion is it's a losers point of view. Sorry it wasn't liked

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I call em like I see em. You gotta problem bitch (other than getting in the between something you have no biz in because you feel some moral authority)? 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

But this thread is about football, not your love for Snacks.  

He can't help himself...petulant, childish....he is the AB of FS! :lmao:

Minus the money, athletic ability...etc...

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Ok it's actually about brown 

Pouts brought up the Lions and how he has nothing to look forward too.....y opinion is it's a losers point of view. Sorry it wasn't liked

Oh for fucks sake is was a joke about The Lions and their years of ineptitude...use what's left of your head and think for once.

Me: Hey The Lions suck

Shit Tickets: That's a losers point of view

What a fucking moron. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh for fucks sake is was a joke about The Lions and their years of ineptitude...use what's left of your head and think for once.

I've always taken you as a pretty loyal Lions fan but you don't hold back when they play like shit.  Poking a little fun at your favorite team and it's players is what makes FS tick.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've always taken you as a pretty loyal Lions fan but you don't hold back when they play like shit.  Poking a little fun at your favorite team and it's players is what makes FS tick.  :bc: 

Not to date myself but I've been a fan since the early 70's when I was a wee lad...actually saw them play their last game in Tigers Stadium.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I call em like I see em. You gotta problem bitch (other than getting in the between something you have no biz in because you feel some moral authority)? 

No just find it weird how you follow him around and constantly take shots at his job, lot in life, and dangerously close to the line comments about his wife unprovoked. Grow the fuck up. 

If he honestly makes you that mad maybe it’s time to check yourself. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No just find it weird how you follow him around and constantly take shots at his job, lot in life, and dangerously close to the line comments about his wife unprovoked. Grow the fuck up. 

If he honestly makes you that mad maybe it’s time to check yourself. 

I find it weird how you see yourself as the moral authority interjecting yourself.

Follow him around? Not even close to accurate :lol:

He's been pushing the child photographer narrative for days... That's okay though because it's me and my kid not his wife. Not that I care but it's funny how you only see one side though.

You're dangerously close! Lmao go fuck yourself faggot :news:

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I find it weird how you see yourself as the moral authority interjecting yourself.

Follow him around? Not even close to accurate :lol:

He's been pushing the child photographer narrative for days... That's okay though because it's me and my kid not his wife. Not that I care but it's funny how you only see one side though.

You're dangerously close! Lmao go fuck yourself faggot :news:

Been casually observing it for a while. It’s weird. 

My wife  is depressed, she doesn't put out..etc....I brought up the stud/kid thing a couple days ago and in fact the Gacy comment I made today was out of bound and I apologize for that one. He has been coming here for months and most  posts are taking shots at me....I had him on ignore for awhile...he started this shit about my wife and that's when I started the stud thing...wrong on my part and he will deny it.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Been casually observing it for a while. It’s weird. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife  is depressed, she doesn't put out..etc....I brought up the stud/kid thing a couple days ago and in fact the Gacy comment I made today was out of bound and I apologize for that one. He has been coming here for months and most  posts are taking shots at me....I had him on ignore for awhile...he started this shit about my wife and that's when I started the stud thing...wrong on my part and he will deny it.

Well, besides all that,  Antonio Brown is still a douche nozzle.  :bc: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, besides all that,  Antonio Brown is still a douche nozzle.  :bc: 

Agreed!!!!!!!! :lmao:

As for the rest I'm done with it...water under the bridge! :ylsuper:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Brown won’t officially sign till Monday. He is in the neighborhood and you may see him on the sidelines.

Tonight sports-

Pats super bowl champs v/s Steelers at Foxboro

Red Sox world champs v/s Yankees at Fenway

Titletown love it!