Check your account email address ×

How I got banned from national parks

11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

That right there is funny!

:lol:

Wow, Awffy and the Gay One are such SALAMI BROTHERS!!!! 

Stoopid AWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM doesn't even know that I'm posting against him!!! LMAO!! 

Hey, looks like Kivvie is hangin' with AWFFY. Maybe Kivvie is now one of the SALAMI BROTHERS!!!!!!!LMMFAO!!!

OMG!!! Kivvie, Awffy, and The Gay One, stroking each others SALAMIS !!!!!  LMMFAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Hey Kivvie, maybe if you're lucky you can take your new BOYS on the oil run this year. You can fuck AWFFY and his 16 year old boy-toy, The Gay One up their asses. Just be sure to give them the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!! God, what a bunch of GAY BLADES!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think AWFUL MOUTHFUL has me blocked !!!!! LMAO!!

Hey AWFFY, how many dicks have you sucked tonight????? LMMFAO!!!

Hey AWFFY, you stooped faggot, thanks for blocking me!!!! LMAO!!! :owned:  

Awful Mouth ful of cum doesn't even know that I'm shitting on his face every day!!! LMAO!! 

What a fukken queeer!!  

Hey Awffy you gay bastid, where's the welder??? Show us your welder, fuckface of dink-mouth looking faggot!!! 

Show us the welds, you homo!!!!  LMAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

AWFUL MOUTH FUL OF CUM, is such a faggot, that even Elton John thinks he's too gay!!!! LMMFAO!!

God, what a gay faggot AWFFY is!!!!   :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey, looks like Kivvie is hangin' with AWFFY. Maybe Kivvie is now one of the SALAMI BROTHERS!!!!!!!LMMFAO!!!

OMG!!! Kivvie, Awffy, and The Gay One, stroking each others SALAMIS !!!!!  LMMFAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Hey Kivvie, maybe if you're lucky you can take your new BOYS on the oil run this year. You can fuck AWFFY and his 16 year old boy-toy, The Gay One up their asses. Just be sure to give them the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!! God, what a bunch of GAY BLADES!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

wow 7 posts about your fav topic before you blew in your fist 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wow 7 posts about your fav topic before you blew in your fist 

Oh, shut the fuck up, you homo. If I knew how to embed a vid from YouTube, I would show you why I post that shit. It's all from Eddie Murphy doing his standup routines in the 80s. 

Ralph Cramden, Mr.T, this is my house, and bunch of others. Funniest mother-fukker who ever did stand up comedy. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, shut the fuck up, you homo. If I knew how to embed a vid from YouTube, I would show you why I post that shit. It's all from Eddie Murphy doing his standup routines in the 80s. 

Ralph Cramden, Mr.T, this is my house, and bunch of others. Funniest mother-fukker who ever did stand up comedy. 

Cut and paste, you dummy!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go to utube. Open video you want. Copy webpage. paste here

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Cut and paste, you dummy!

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Go to utube. Open video you want. Copy webpage. paste here

I'll try it again. I just don't know the procedure. It's all easy I know, once you walk through it. 

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

@Polaris 550 just like this...…

LMMFAO!!! OMG!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:That is some funny shit! I gotta' learn how to do that!!!