Check your account email address ×

Details are unimportant.. Unless you're a republican

Pete

So he lied.. where are all the cunts complaining about this whopper?

Former Vice President Joe Biden is downplaying the inaccuracies he has repeatedly told in a story about an American military service member during the war in Afghanistan, saying the “details are irrelevant” after being called out by a newspaper last week.

“That has nothing to do with judgment of whether or not you send troops to war, the judgment of whether you bring someone home, the judgment of whether you decide on a health care policy," Biden said in comments aired Tuesday by the NPR Politics Podcast and Iowa Public Radio. “The details are irrelevant in terms of decision-making.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-details-are-irrelevant-after-getting-caught-telling-inaccurate-war-story

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like Trumps most excellent health care plan, his peace plan with NK and Iran, his trade policies or his excellent gun control plans?

Details LMFAO

this is about biden ( your side) lying..

but that ok.. nothing to see here

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/31/2019 at 8:38 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I read that whole story and Biden was mixing up/lying about everything....in all seriousness he needs to bow out of the race...he is not mentally fit. 

40 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

If this was Trump spingirl and pouts would already have four threads on it

I know you are a little slow but there was already a thread on this and I already commented.....you may go now...Catmans toys need washing after the long weekend so chop chop Sabu!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you are a little slow but there was already a thread on this and I already commented.....you may go now...Catmans toys need washing after the long weekend so chop chop Sabu!!!!!!!

Ok just keep staring out your dingy  window wondering where it all went wrong...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude Trump set the bar so low Biden would have to murder someone to effect his poll numbers.

Your buddy Obama started it 

if you like your dr you can keep your dr 

FUCKING LIAR