Check your account email address ×

momo the known liar

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

does he ever come around anymore?

He literally said Momo was freaking the fuck out and wouldn't share anything he knew about momo because of it. :lol: 

I haven't seen him here for a while. He posts his adventures on Facebook some times. He is just doing his thing, bikes all summer sleds all winter. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I haven't seen him here for a while. He posts his adventures on Facebook some times. He is just doing his thing, bikes all summer sleds all winter. 

is he retired? Last I saw he was repo'ing high end vehicles left right and centre....

Just now, frenchy said:

is he retired? Last I saw he was repo'ing high end vehicles left right and centre....

He may have retired. Im not sure. He doesn't post the repo stuff on FB but i remember a few posts here. Awesome stuff. 

He used to pretend he was like a 00 spy or some shit. It was fucking hilarious. He played the part until the admin stepped in and exposed him. Fuck what was his name? 

Nutter posted a bunch of pics from the PPSC demo rides and momo was in one or two of them.

After posting them in the thread all it was were posts about how great it was and thanks for sharing the photos blah blah and then all of the sudden all the discussions stopped and a few of the pics were gone. Nutter said momo came after him like a rabid pit bull flipping the fuck out demanding the pics be taken down immediately and threatening all sorts of crazy shit. Said it was weird because momo was  like a mute at the event and didn't really talk to anyone. Wouldn't discuss it at all after that. :lol: :flush:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Nutter posted a bunch of pics from the PPSC demo rides and momo was in one or two of them.

After posting them in the thread all it was were posts about how great it was and thanks for sharing the photos blah blah and then all of the sudden all the discussions stopped and a few of the pics were gone. Nutter said momo came after him like a rabid pit bull flipping the fuck out demanding the pics be taken down immediately and threatening all sorts of crazy shit. Said it was weird because momo was  like a mute at the event and didn't really talk to anyone. Wouldn't discuss it at all after that. :lol: :flush:

yep

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hahaha....fucking Momo! 🤣

all I could get out of 'ol nutter about momo's weight because he looked rather rotund in the photos before they disappeared (considering momo claimed to be like 6'4" and like 190 pounds :lol:) when I was pressing him on it was - "well, he's certainly not slim" :lol::lol::lol: 

all I could get out of 'ol nutter about momo's weight because he looked rather rotund in the photos before they disappeared (considering momo claimed to be like 6'4" and like 190 pounds :lol:) when I was pressing him on it was - "well, he's certainly not slim" :lol::lol::lol: 

So those Eatler pics are actually pics of momo? Makes sense.

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

He used to pretend he was like a 00 spy or some shit. It was fucking hilarious. He played the part until the admin stepped in and exposed him. Fuck what was his name? 

:bullshit:

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

All :lies: 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

yep

:wrong:

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lies: and :bullshit:

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

So those Eatler pics are actually pics of momo? Makes sense.

:lies:

Just now, MILFMAN said:

So now is your time to set the record straight. What in particular in incorrect and what is the real story?

Everything never spoke a word to Nutter club anyone never threatened any club ever, every single thing is :bullshit: