Check your account email address ×

Just curious....

• Gold Member

What is the opinion of the left leaning members of Robert Mueller now vs a few weeks to months ago....  I think I recall “in mueller we trust” used by the left leaning individuals.  Do you guys still hold the same regard for him as you once did?

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

What is the opinion of the left leaning members of Robert Mueller now vs a few weeks to months ago....  I think I recall “in mueller we trust” used by the left leaning individuals.  Do you guys still hold the same regard for him as you once did?

I thought the right wing boys stated he would be fair and a decent choice.  Is that still so?

Neal

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I thought the right wing boys stated he would be fair and a decent choice.  Is that still so?

Neal

I have said since the beginning that the left will hate mueller by the time this was over.  Mueller was pretty well regarded by you and other left leaning individuals....  what is your opinion of him now vs your non answer....

Just now, BOHICA said:

I have said since the beginning that the left will hate mueller by the time this was over.  Mueller was pretty well regarded by you and other left leaning individuals....  what is your opinion of him now vs your non answer....

I never held him in any regard one way or another actually.

The report should be public domain so that all can read it.  That's what I lobbied for.

Neal

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I never held him in any regard one way or another actually.

The report should be public domain so that all can read it.  That's what I lobbied for.

Neal

Much of the left held him high regard here maybe you didn’t but you have to admit many left did

• Gold Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

As I saw it both the left and the right thought him to be a fair, and judicious choice.  Do you agree?

Neal

Yep.  But now that he bombed his latest public appearance and has nothing to offer to show the president guilty of collusion, obstruction or working with Putin in the slightest do you think the left will accept this defeat that Mueller Alison the Dems.  I said when this investigation started that Mueller will ultimately be hated by the left.  And that has come true.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Yep.  But now that he bombed his latest public appearance and has nothing to offer to show the president guilty of collusion, obstruction or working with Putin in the slightest do you think the left will accept this defeat that Mueller Alison the Dems.  I said when this investigation started that Mueller will ultimately be hated by the left.  And that has come true.

You need to read the report.

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

He did his job, reported evidence on multiple occasions that Trump obstructed justice.

Start impeachment proceedings.

No he didn’t...  even the majority Dems in a dem controlled house don’t see it that way.... 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You need to read the report.

I have....  nothing in it says obstruction or collusion...  majority of remain congress agree as they can’t get remotely close enough to impeach which means Trump is exonerated.  Mueller didn’t deliver any evidence to prove Trump did any wrong

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Really? Did FOX news tell you that?

House of reps impeachment resolution vote told me that...  if you can get the majority of dems that read the mueller report in full and get them board with impeachment the writing is on the wall.  Trump didn’t do anything besides win the Election fair and square.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I have....  nothing in it says obstruction or collusion...  majority of remain congress agree as they can’t get remotely close enough to impeach which means Trump is exonerated.

Actually it does give positive credence to the three prongs of obstruction.  The report needn't show a case for obstruction to have happened, or charges to be brought.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Actually it does give positive credence to the three prongs of obstruction.  The report needn't show a case for obstruction to have happened, or charges to be brought.

Neal

It was called a report to Congress. They will decide how to proceed.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Innocent until proven guilty....  it is the cornerstone of our democracy....  not would of, should of, could of, or might happens, really matters in the eyes of the law.  Mueller did not prove Trump guilty

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Innocent until proven guilty....  it is the cornerstone of our democracy....  not would of, should of, could of, or might happens, really matters in the eyes of the law.  Mueller did not prove Trump guilty

He provided evidence. America watched Trump admit obstruction in an interview.

Edited by Mainecat

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No one is saying guilty (from a court standpoint) at present, and the report also wasn't to do this.

According to the report there seems to be a case for obstruction.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No one is saying guilty (from a court standpoint) at present, and the report also wasn't to do this.

Neal

Exactly!

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Investigations are to provide evidence....  evidence wasn’t found to even get a yes vote on impeachment.  No trump kids, no spouses of the Trump family...  

mueller indicted and prosecuted people during this investigation...  for misremembering in front of an investigation panel and tax issues decades ago...  that’s it.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Investigations are to provide evidence....  evidence wasn’t found to even get a yes vote on impeachment.  No trump kids, no spouses of the Trump family...  

mueller indicted and prosecuted people during this investigation...  for misremembering in front of an investigation panel and tax issues decades ago...  that’s it.

And those prosecutions continue.