Check your account email address ×

Sweet fucking Jesus. Karma is a grand

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird...cries when his professional credentials are questioned yet here we have this...goddamned you are a massive hypocrite.

Yeah being called a POS, ripping off old ladies, etc.,  stuff that could cause me to get fired, lose my licenses, etc., is comparable to a mental health professional expressing glee over a dog getting shot.  Once again, in your effort to be a douche you’re tripping all over yourself.  Try harder.    :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah being called a POS, ripping off old ladies, etc.,  stuff that could cause me to get fired, lose my licenses, etc., is comparable to a mental health professional expressing glee over a dog getting shot.  Once again, in your effort to be a douche you’re tripping all over yourself.  Try harder.    :lol:  

Oh dear lord are you going to faint!!!! 

Cause you to get fired....GMAFB.

BTW if you honestly thought comments made here could get you fired why are you even here? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Like a handful of guys in here, Greg has a very negative world view.  Imagine this guy being your shrink, a guy that swoons over a police dog getting killed?

Yeah. Imagine that, Mr Better than everyone else. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh dear lord are you going to faint!!!! 

Cause you to get fired....GMAFB.

BTW if you honestly thought comments made here could get you fired why are you even here? 

:lol: you try to hard, yet are such a miserable dumb fuck.  Sniffing the paint thinner today Jim?  

46 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If you don't want to be fired for racist bullshit then don't engage in racist bullshit. 

Seems easy enough to me...

Go screw you’re the worst bigot on these boards.

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah. Imagine that, Mr Better than everyone else. 

You used to be a normal guy who took alotta joy in various pursuits.  Now you openly hope for America’s demise, chortle over a police dog getting killed, and post 20 TDS threads a day.  You tell me how healthy those thought processes are, or whether you’d want one of your loved ones counseled by that. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: you try to hard, yet are such a miserable dumb fuck.  Sniffing the paint thinner today Jim?  

You used to be a normal guy who took alotta joy in various pursuits.  Now you openly hope for America’s demise, chortle over a police dog getting killed, and post 20 TDS threads a day.  You tell me how healthy those thought processes are, or whether you’d want one of your loved ones counseled by that. 

Not really Mark...pointing out your bullshit, victimhood and hypocrisy is quite easy to do.

POOR paint huffer :lol:

Go screw you’re the worst bigot on these boards. :true:

You used to be a normal guy who took alotta joy in various pursuits.  Now you openly hope for America’s demise, chortle over a police dog getting killed, and post 20 TDS threads a day.  You tell me how healthy those thought processes are, or whether you’d want one of your loved ones counseled by that. :lies:

You have recently made it a pursuit of yours to attack others here on their chosen work/profession. Usually when you don’t agree with their views. If you haven’t followed a person around and watched as they perform their duties, how are you’re able to make such an assessment? Are you now clairvoyant or just being a stuck up asshole?   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You have recently made it a pursuit of yours to attack others here on their chosen work/profession. Usually when you don’t agree with their views. If you haven’t followed a person around and watched as they perform their duties, how are you’re able to make such an assessment? Are you now clairvoyant or just being a stuck up asshole?   

Oo, oo, I know, I know!!!🙋‍♀️🙋

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

If you don't want to be fired for racist bullshit then don't engage in racist bullshit. 

Seems easy enough to me...

You really are interesting.  I wonder, what local authorities might find you “interesting” to look at with your quotes here.  Especially being in such an neat and dubious profession (with “benefactors”).  :lmao:

Glass houses you fucking retard.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How is making fun of other’s professions “recent” for anybody in here at all?  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at Zdumbfuck the fluffer...not surprising really.

Sorry but I can’t take your side in anything much at all.  I don’t step up for the angry, sad and stupid people on the forum that think their contrarianism is somehow intellectual thought and their hypocrisy is somehow unbiased critical thinking.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry but I can’t take your side in anything much at all.  I don’t step up for the angry, sad and stupid people on the forum that think their contrarianism is somehow intellectual thought and their hypocrisy is somehow unbiased critical thinking.

Ummm...who asked you take anybody’s side and if you have a problem with hypocrisy you shouldn’t be defending Woolie ffs. 🤣

BTW do you really think anybody mistakes your endless nonsensical blather as thinking of any kind? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ummm...who asked you take anybody’s side and if you have a problem with hypocrisy you shouldn’t be defending Woolie ffs. 🤣

BTW do you really think anybody mistakes your endless nonsensical blather as thinking of any kind? 

Zam has a habit of injecting himself into a conversation. Hes lonely and needs to feel he has an important voice. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Zam has a habit of injecting himself into a conversation. Hes lonely and needs to feel he has an important voice. 

His self importance is off the charts....weird. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

His self importance is off the charts....weird. 

Well he has a three digit IQ advantage on you two fucking shitforbrain clowns so there is that :guzzle:

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are a fool if you think anybody considers you intellectual.  As for them thinking I am, well...if I were to guess, they’d take me over you.  Not that I would find it, at all, to be a compliment.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

“Interjecting”?  Like you just did?  :lol:

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I asked you a pretty simple question, you probably dont want to admit the answer.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are a fool if you think anybody considers you intellectual.  As for them thinking I am, well...if I were to guess, they’d take me over you.  Not that I would find it, at all, to be a compliment.

“Interjecting”?  Like you just did?  :lol:

Pouty is just an insufferable twat.  Kind of like Ben, just less friendly.  Not sure what is ailing him, but something is eating at his ass for certain. :lol:  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pouty is just an insufferable twat.  Kind of like Ben, just less friendly.  Not sure what is ailing him, but something is eating at his ass for certain. :lol:  

And you're a hypocritical arrogant knowitall....we all have our crosses to bear. 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s not like Ben at all.  He’s not funny or witty. And while Ben isn’t the woke, intellectual, knowledgeable, educated critical thinker he believes he is (that can be said for all of us) he is entertaining and a great addition here in most areas.  Pouty is just chronically sad and miserable.  Thinking he’s going to be the boards “white knoghter” for all he sees fit is funny as fuck.

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As is your self righteous defense of the indefensible.  Your are trash.

What is indefensible? Try and be specific.