Check your account email address ×

Iran Seizes British Tanker

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Lifting sanctions will only make the grip of the current leadership in Iran tighter on the young people who will bring change. I agree that Iran is not a direct threat to us.

I don't believe that for a minute. Sanctions hurt the people not the ruling class. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't believe that for a minute. Sanctions hurt the people not the ruling class. 

I think this is one of those cases where we are both right. The people are hurt by the sanctions without doubt but if the Mooolahs had unlimited oil money and access to nukes things would be worse.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Unreal.  It’s like you all have tunnel intellect.  Do you peel bananas from the bottom?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think this is one of those cases where we are both right. The people are hurt by the sanctions without doubt but if the Mooolahs had unlimited oil money and access to nukes things would be worse.

As opposed to who having the oil money? Saudis? Israel? International oil corps? Iran being an independent oil producer is good for us as the consumer. Same with Venezuela. Once these fuckers have control of all the world major oil reserves we are going to see a fucking like never seen before at the pump. 

And that nuke shit is wmd's part duh. Iran has zero benefit to implementing a nuke on Israel or anyone else. They know this. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

As opposed to who having the oil money? Saudis? Israel? International oil corps? Iran being an independent oil producer is good for us as the consumer. Same with Venezuela. Once these fuckers have control of all the world major oil reserves we are going to see a fucking like never seen before at the pump. 

And that nuke shit is wmd's part duh. Iran has zero benefit to implementing a nuke on Israel or anyone else. They know this. 

Literally the dumbest person here right now.  I mean, road gravel stupid.  Did you fucking idiots do a shit ton of drugs early in life?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yea than maybe the leadership should stop saying they want to nuke Israel.

Saudi is working to get out of the oil business slowly. Many in the Middle east can't even think about a day after oil is done.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Yea than maybe the leadership should stop saying they want to nuke Israel.

Saudi is working to get out of the oil business slowly. Many in the Middle east can't even think about a day after oil is done.

Everybody wants to nuke Israel, doesn't mean they are going to. :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So when the leader of an Arab nation declares death to all of Israel and threatens them with total inhalation....meh, just shit talking.

Hard to imagine being you.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So when the leader of an Arab nation declares death to all of Israel and threatens them with total inhalation....meh, just shit talking.

Hard to imagine being you.

You probably say the same thing. But it's all blah blah blah...

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

A lot of the Middle east has backed off the Kill Israel crap. Hell a few of them Need Israel and their water desalinization tech just to survive.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

A lot of the Middle east has backed off the Kill Israel crap. Hell a few of them Need Israel and their water desalinization tech just to survive.

Israel is just going to poison the water. They should kill Israel and steal the water plants.