Check your account email address ×

A Message From Ilhan Omar

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

And you are stupid enough to believe the brother fucker. Her approval rating is 8% - since all she has been doing is traitorous stuff. But that explains why you like her ... :flush:

You gonna cry a little sister fucker? I havent heard her say a word that wasnt spot on. She takes shits smarter than you

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

While most of America was in shock watching 9/11 unfold ... Snacks was laughing & cheering. What a pile of shit ...

Well that's a lie which makes you the pile of shit but par for the course  because you're an ignorant motherfucker. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

While most of America was in shock watching 9/11 unfold ... Snacks was laughing & cheering. What a pile of shit ...

Who gives a fuck about 9/11 you brain dead fucking moron. We perpetrate a 9/11 on counties all the time. We deserve what we get. Now back to fucking that chicken dry you hilljack retard

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

How about you, Snacks & myself all meet up ... & see who ends up crying :snack:

How about you kill yourself and save me the trip....crying ass sister fucker

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that's a lie which makes you the pile of shit but par for the course  because you're an ignorant motherfucker. 

You posted the smiley earlier about 9/11 ...gfys & own your hating - bitch.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Who gives a fuck about 9/11 you brain dead fucking moron. We perpetrate a 9/11 on counties all the time. We deserve what we get. Now back to fucking that chicken dry you hilljack retard

A lot of people care about 9/11 retard. Countless first responders dying of cancer right now surely care. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Probably about the same number as the amount of man bags you've drained

Never heard the term before, but you seem to be well-acquainted with it, Polock Pecker. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

A lot of people care about 9/11 retard. Countless first responders dying of cancer right now surely care. 

Which they never would've gotten if we hadn't been fucking around all over the planet for the previous 5 decades

How about you, Snacks & myself all meet up ... & see who ends up crying :snack:

CBCA1CB6-C499-431A-A2AE-39DE9D9A1C97.gif

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How about you kill yourself and save me the trip....crying ass sister fucker

Wait, is Fordy IIhan’s brother?

:lmao:

Jesus Christ you moron I posted this :true: in response to something Ben posted...the fact that the little dude is smiling is  fucking irrelevant....Godammned bonehead.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Which they never would've gotten if we hadn't been fucking around all over the planet for the previous 5 decades

Wrong. Do you find it weird you always seem to be defending cowards?  

Antifa...pfft.  Hey, did they lay that faggot to rest yet?  You know, the one that took a few pills “for the cause”.

:lol:

Ben, I"m sorry but you wouldn't last 10 minutes down in Omar's Somali-ville Mpls.  They'd have that BMW of yours burning in the street, your dog part of a halal lunch, and that is just after you swung into the local smoke shop to extend your support of their plight.   She isn't interested in your idealism with her. 

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

2 against one ...

You & snacks can burn an American flag & rub dicks on the way even...

Damn...more gay talk....Shit Tickets needs to work up a list on you Michigan Momo.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, F3600 said:

Ben, I"m sorry but you wouldn't last 10 minutes down in Omar's Somali-ville Mpls.  They'd have that BMW of yours burning in the street, your dog part of a halal lunch, and that is just after you swung into the local smoke shop to extend your support of their plight.   She isn't interested in your idealism with her. 

Ahhh....I've stumbled all around down there drunk as fuck at 2am twice this year with just my wife. Being 6'5 and 210 discourages all but the most committed assholes from getting any ideas

They did it the cowardly way - like a typical Muslim piece of shit 

Yah....launching missiles from drones is way more manly. Stupid motherfucker

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

They are neat! For sure!  

It’s like Lutherans said, “Hey, can we bring in some of that cool-ass, new fangled cancer? Get the gubment to help us!!  Hooray!!!!”

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

CBCA1CB6-C499-431A-A2AE-39DE9D9A1C97.gif

Wait, is Fordy IIhan’s brother?

:lmao:

I'd bang her ...

2 minutes ago, F3600 said:

:snack:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...more gay talk....Shit Tickets needs to work up a list on you.

I just got pussy a couple hours ago ...

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....I've stumbled all around down there drunk as fuck at 2am twice this year with just my wife. Being 6'5 and 210 discourages all but the most committed assholes from getting any ideas

You weren't in any of the rough areas. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....launching missiles from drones is way more manly. Stupid motherfucker

We did whatever way was best to avoid civilians. They cut woman stewardess throat on a plane ...stupid scrawny fuck

You weren't in any of the rough areas. 

We did whatever way was best to avoid civilians. They cut woman stewardess throat on a plane ...stupid scrawny fuck

Derp