Check your account email address ×

4th of July Shindig...Tanks and Everything!

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The deferments, draft dodging was a big deal when it was Clinton, there were bumper stickers that said my friends name is on the wall, he took Bill Clintons place, it was a talking point by the Republican  committee's to say that anyone who dodged the draft should not be able to serve in office.   Keep in mind Clinton only had 1. 

That all changed when Cheney had multiple deferments for multiple reasons, and so did Trump.

The fact that Clinton was a scumbag otherwise, has nothing to do with deferments.

That really is the point and the double standards displayed here are laughable.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I can't believe some of you guys are wigging out about 2 Abraham tanks and 2 vintage Sherman tanks are going to be put on display for the people who are lucky enough to be there to see them..

I think it's awesome, see a Sherman next to an Abraham look at the advances and technology... Appreciate our advances in equipment..

Kinda a WTF moment for me with some of you guys..

:news:

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I can't believe some of you guys are wigging out about 2 Abraham tanks and 2 vintage Sherman tanks are going to be put on display for the people who are lucky enough to be there to see them..

I think it's awesome, see a Sherman next to an Abraham look at the advances and technology... Appreciate our advances in equipment..

Trump knows exactly how to trigger the dipshits.  

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well gee...a WTF moment....oh noes! 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump knows exactly how to trigger the dipshits.  

You keep saying that same shit Tom...since when is legit criticism considered being triggered? I remember 8 years of Obama criticism and you never used the word triggered...weird.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Seals opinion only matters when it's in line with what Trumpy says.  

Of course 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1