Check your account email address ×

Trump and Kim Meeting at DMZ

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are an humorous, ignorant putz.

Is that better?

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This post absolutely wreaked of internal pain.  Eeesh.

Dumb as fuck.  Dumb...as....fuck.

What the SP CAND AND IS CHARGED TO DO is recommend possible charges.

What did Mueller recommend?  Yup.  Silence yourself you fucking mouthpiece. 

Here it is...Zderpski in a nutshell....gets smacked down and responds with this same shit....every....single....time. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here it is...Zderpski in a nutshell....gets smacked down and responds with this same shit....every....single....time. 

What same shit?  What are you crying about now?  What didn’t you understand again, College?

:lol2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Were you this upset with Lois?

No, and I'm not upset now. Why would I be upset if either, neither or both went to jail?   But there are plenty who whined like little bitches about her and don't say a single word now.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

You can spit shine a shit as well with a post like that.

Look at all the minions on Hillary's side that got immunity.

How long did the FBI try to keep the Weiner laptop emails out of the fray?

You're tripper over a dollar to pick up a dime... :lol:

These are all reasons Hillary lost.

No, I expected better of Trump, he lies so much he is giving Hillary a run for her money.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What same shit?  What are you crying about now?  What didn’t you understand again, College?

Not crying about anything and I understand you perfectly....Your smarts constantly fail you so you just talk louder and talk more. :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This post absolutely wreaked of internal pain.  Eeesh.

Dumb as fuck.  Dumb...as....fuck.

What the SP CAND AND IS CHARGED TO DO is recommend possible charges.

What did Mueller recommend?  Yup.  Silence yourself you fucking mouthpiece. 

Mueller stated roughly, " If prosecutors had confidence that the Pres. (did not) commit a crime we would have said so"

Second statement by Mueller  "The Constitution requires a process other than the Criminal Justice System to formally accuse a sitting Pres. of wrong doing"

So in other words if Mueller formally recommends charges, he is accusing a sitting Pres. of wrong doing and that is against the Constitution.

Idiot.

22 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Mueller stated roughly, " If prosecutors had confidence that the Pres. (did not) commit a crime we would have said so"

Second statement by Mueller  "The Constitution requires a process other than the Criminal Justice System to formally accuse a sitting Pres. of wrong doing"

So in other words if Mueller formally recommends charges, he is accusing a sitting Pres. of wrong doing and that is against the Constitution.

Idiot.

11 indictments were handed down on Bill Clinton during term in office. Felonies like witness tampering not this process crap they are not even willing to put in the form of an indictment against Trump. Look if Mueller found a clear path to laws being broken during the campaign with a foreign country then I might see things differently but that is not what we have here is it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not crying about anything and I understand you perfectly....Your smarts constantly fail you so you just talk louder and talk more. :lol:

So now you understand me perfectly?  Make up your fucking mind then.  Or is it you just choose to understand only the things in which you believe?

Yeah.  And you are crying.  :lol2:

34 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Idiot.

Holy fucking shit.  HOLY  FUCKING SHIT.  I’m not going to comment on any of this because it’s just spun idiocy.

I really must watch CNN more.  That’s the only god damn way I can see how this post of yours makes any sense in trying keep this idiotic narrative alive.  But, I am used to your debate “skills” so, at least it makes sense that way.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

These are all reasons Hillary lost.

No, I expected better of Trump, he lies so much he is giving Hillary a run for her money.

Why would you expect better of Trump? Dude has been around for yrs. It's not like he was some awesome dude for 30 yrs then went asshole 2 yrs ago.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I expected much worse from Trump. 

I did also.  I am actually surprised how well he has done.  I mean, Obama was easy to follow success wise but Trump has just brought this thing to a leve I never expected....all this in spite of the MSMS and massive DC obstruction.  I gotta say....pleasantly pleased!!  Even tickled sometimes!!!

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I did also.  I am actually surprised how well he has done.  I mean, Obama was easy to follow success wise but Trump has just brought this thing to a leve I never expected....all this in spite of the MSMS and massive DC obstruction.  I gotta say....pleasantly pleased!!  Even tickled sometimes!!!

And how he sets off liberals is just the frosting on the motherfucking cake.

46 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

11 indictments were handed down on Bill Clinton during term in office. Felonies like witness tampering not this process crap they are not even willing to put in the form of an indictment against Trump. Look if Mueller found a clear path to laws being broken during the campaign with a foreign country then I might see things differently but that is not what we have here is it.

Who gives a fuck about what Clinton did? He has been out of office like 18 years now.  Trump was cleared of collusion, not obstruction and is the Pres. now, and is the subject.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why would you expect better of Trump? Dude has been around for yrs. It's not like he was some awesome dude for 30 yrs then went asshole 2 yrs ago.

Didn't expect him to lie so much or spend so much, nor did I think he would suck the Saudi cock the way he does.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So now you understand me perfectly?  Make up your fucking mind then.  Or is it you just choose to understand only the things in which you believe?

Yeah.  And you are crying.  :lol2:

Holy fucking shit.  HOLY  FUCKING SHIT.  I’m not going to comment on any of this because it’s just spun idiocy.

I really must watch CNN more.  That’s the only god damn way I can see how this post of yours makes any sense in trying keep this idiotic narrative alive.  But, I am used to your debate “skills” so, at least it makes sense that way.

Again idiot.

You can't respond because you are an idiot and have nothing  relevant  say.   Look how many words you typed and didn't say anything,

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Again idiot.

You can't respond because you are an idiot and have nothing  relevant  say.   Look how many words you typed and didn't say anything,

I “said” plenty.  Sorry if it hurt your feelings.

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No, and I'm not upset now. Why would I be upset if either, neither or both went to jail?   But there are plenty who whined like little bitches about her and don't say a single word now.

You mean whining like you've been doing in this thread for 2 days?  Whining like that?  

52 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And how he sets off liberals is just the frosting on the motherfucking cake.

There is no trolling God better than him.  I mean, the shit with Putin the other day was just so amazing.  It’s almost as if he has the media’s playbook ahead of time.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I “said” plenty.  Sorry if it hurt your feelings.

And like clockwork here comes this post....fuck you are so  predictably lame. 😂

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You mean whining like you've been doing in this thread for 2 days?  Whining like that?  

And you wonder why Slinger left 'eh half pint Matlock.....look at the crap you post for your answer. :pan:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And like clockwork here comes this post....fuck you are so  predictably lame. 😂

Still waiting on a solid, intellectual post from you.  It’s only been a couple of days but, can you word something together this week maybe?  

I’ll let you know when I see it in case you pecked one out by accident in between getting rolled by half the damn board.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Only thing I did is point out facts Tom, and that sure triggers the Trump snowflakes.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you wonder why Slinger left 'eh half pint Matlock.....look at the crap you post for your answer. :pan:

So I hurt slingers feelings and made him leave?  Is that what you're trying to say?  

• Haha 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

Only thing I did is point out facts Tom, and that sure triggers the Trump snowflakes.

Did you point out those so called facts when it was your team violating the law?  If not then you are exactly what you accuse others of being.  A one sided hack.