Check your account email address ×

Buddies 4sp hemi charger

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

I like the older stuff. Grew up around a lot of muscle cars . Had a few of my own. Bro and Dad had a few too. Theres nothing like the sound or look. Nostalgia 

Or the feel driving or riding in them. 

A guy I knew a little bit way back had a 69 Chevelle 396 w dual quads sticking out of hood & Muncie Rock crusher 4 speed. Was a high 11s - low 12s car. Had him take me for a ride ...what a rush/scary ride.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

A guy I knew a little bit way back had a 69 Chevelle 396 w dual quads sticking out of hood & Muncie Rock crusher 4 speed. Was a high 11s - low 12s car. Had him take me for a ride ...what a rush/scary ride.

Those were some fun times. I remember my cuz getting his Duster into the high 10’s at the track. I helped him work on the car as a kid and learned a lot. Good stuff.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Those were some fun times. I remember my cuz getting his Duster into the high 10’s at the track. I helped him work on the car as a kid and learned a lot. Good stuff.

Sure was. What motor in it?

Buddy had a stock Duster 340 4sp 3:90 posi. Fun car. 

Always liked the sound of those mopar starters. 

On 6/30/2019 at 8:43 AM, ford_428cj said:

Lol. I had a all black 72 chevelle ,383 stroker with tunnel ram ,dual quads ,turbo 400 ,manual valve body ,shift kit and 3500 high stall. That was scary enough for me 

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Lol. I had a all black 72 chevelle ,383 stroker with tunnel ram ,dual quads ,turbo 400 ,manual valve body ,shift kit and 3500 high stall. That was scary enough for me 

Sounds like a bad ass ride!

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well if that 70 hemi cuda was a purple ragtop it would be worth right around a cool mil.

Spin sold that in 73' for $2800 ...

• Like 1