Check your account email address ×

I feel so safe now!

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/22/cbp-border-searches-journalists/

Granted he seems to be a liberal reporter, but seriously WTF, how can US citizens be held without access to a lawyer and searched without warrant?  That's bullshit.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice experiment he did for a cute article.

For his next trick, he should prove that cops are bad by threatening to shoot them with a Star Wars ray gun.  

^^^^^^^^^^^

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I bet there's lots of bootlicking faggots that applaud those violations of our constitutional rights. I bet there are several in here...

Yep

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Believing in The Constitution=Liberal Hippy

Somebody has scrambled eggs for brains. 

You fucking retards fuck up more interpretations about the constitution than I’ve ever seen and believing this sensationalism as proof for your idiotic cause of ”hate merica” is retarded.

Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You fucking retards fuck up more interpretations about the constitution than I’ve ever seen and believing this sensationalism as proof for your idiotic cause of ”hate merica” is retarded.

Sorry.

If you don't believe our rights are fundamental and inalienable then it is you that hates America. Because that is what America is. 

Just now, Anler said:

If you don't believe our rights are fundamental and inalienable then it is you that hates America. Because that is what America is. 

It’s not a Constitution for the citizens of the world you fucking idiot.  Sliding in under the wire and claiming “Constitutional rights” should be met with force.

You don’t get to have “freeness” of the Constitution while endangering and threatening the rights of others.  That means all rights aren’t guaranteed one you start acting like a god damn idiot.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry.

But you’re well versed :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not a Constitution for the citizens of the world you fucking idiot.  Sliding in under the wire and claiming “Constitutional rights” should be met with force.

You don’t get to have “freeness” of the Constitution while endangering and threatening the rights of others.  That means all rights aren’t guaranteed one you start acting like a god damn idiot.  

Oh wow I thought this was about an American getting his rights abused by us border agents... My bad... 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

But you’re well versed :lol:

Much better than the four here that are so fucked it with being hating contrarians that they can’t seem to stick a hold a handful of common sense.

This is why the libertarian party is a joke.  These people.  Are you one of them too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh wow I thought this was about an American getting his rights abused by us border agents... My bad... 

Believe that article hard!  Sensationalism has to be true!!!!

”Liberaltarians”.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Much better than the four here that are so fucked it with being hating contrarians that they can’t seem to stick a hold a handful of common sense.

This is why the libertarian party is a joke.  These people.  Are you one of them too?

No ur a joke

Believe that article hard!  Sensationalism has to be true!!!!

”Liberaltarians”.  :lol:

The only one arguing against freedom is you. What party is that?

To you, I hope I am nothing more.  Your “bootlicking, 73er,” shot makes you all seem like children...or really, stupid fucking morons.

Speaking to u on ur level... 

You don’t have that ability.  I can speak down, you can’t speak up.

Ur right, I don't speak derp as fluently as u...

U need the site nooks to come in and give u a reech around. Thats your party.