Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Last one is definitely a Momo to a Mach BUTT connector!

Wrong!! It's an Awful to 800 FAGGON connector, most likely heavily used. 

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

55 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

downloadfile.jpg

There you go again, cocks and more cocks.  Do you think of cocks when you're running the dozer?  Is that huge wood chip pile, like playing on a big ballbag to you? 

talking ape.jpg

"Somebody swiped my tire swing the other day. I blame Russian ninja hackers. And misogyny. And Bernie Sanders. Also his supporters, who were mean to me. Good thing I never went to Wisconsin, that would've been another fruitless exercise. And speaking of fruitless exercise, where's my damn tire swing?"

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

You really are a sick frustrated sodomite :finger: 

He's 800 Dragon. He's very good with the PC, and probably uses proxy servers to set up his dupes. I do believe he could really be a gay person. Nothing against gay people, but he's a faggot. 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Lying Faggot posts what? :gfight: you sick fudge packing pervert

He loves the gay attention. He posted extremely gay stuff on PM on Snowest. Someone would have to be gay to even find that stuff. Ask him to fight ya', he never will!!!!

15 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Truth is, you're probably a real faggot. If you weren't, you would have fought me eight years ago. 

Well where is contact info ? Pm me i very rich man I fly you to ont faggot !! :bigfinger::bigfinger: or are you afraid of me cuz I know that is the case lmao !

16 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Well where is contact info ? Pm me i very rich man I fly you to ont faggot !! :bigfinger::bigfinger: or are you afraid of me cuz I know that is the case lmao !

Ontario is a ways for me. But I'd go to see him get a beating. Then punch him a few times with my good arm!

30 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Ontario is a ways for me. But I'd go to see him get a beating. Then punch him a few times with my good arm!

The arm you jerk off all your sodomite freinds with eh Faggot? :hay: