Check your account email address ×

Korean brands top J.D. Power's initial quality auto rankings

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Kia and Hyundai have it nailed. 

They really do.  I can’t believe both of those cars used to be laughable throw aways.  Still, can’t bring myself to buy one though.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, anorkist said:

not hard to believe when they are competing with mehico.not a threat to U.S. manufactures as they are mostly built south of the border

toyota should manufacture more in the home country, JDM cars are the best built in the world.  

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They really do.  I can’t believe both of those cars used to be laughable throw aways.  Still, can’t bring myself to buy one though.

wifes on her 3rd kia, 2 Sorento's and 1 sportage absolutely no complaints and the warrenty is top notch

What happened to Honda?  I've heard many of their new vehicles arent anything special.

Kia would be interesting with the long powertrain warranty.

Easier to get parts and service for our Fords.  Honda is kind of a pain for parts.

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

What happened to Honda?  I've heard many of their new vehicles arent anything special.

Easier to get parts and service for our Fords.  Honda is kind of a pain for parts.

Millennials don’t have the same memories of Kia as baby boomers. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

just as an FYI thats for original owners only,  the one we are inheriting with 30k miles won't have warranty anymore as it's 5 years old.  i have to say drove 1900 miles back from TX is this sportage with no options at all and it did everything that i would want,  should be a perfect car for the boy