Check your account email address ×

Trump Says He Would Accept “Dirt” From Foreign Governments

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is Trump a sexual predator?

23 women seem to think so.  

Bragging about being able to grab women by the pussy because he is rich seems to fit the description. Walking in on teen pageant girls to check them out is on the list too. 

It sure would be if Biden did it. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

23 women seem to think so.  

Bragging about being able to grab women by the pussy because he is rich seems to fit the description. Walking in on teen pageant girls to check them out is on the list too. 

It sure would be if Biden did it. 

:lol:

I am officially moving you past Spinner into the #1 spot in my suicide pool.

:lmao:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I am officially moving you past Spinner into the #1 spot in my suicide pool.

:lmao:

Don’t name me as the reason you off yourself snowflake. It’s all about your own failure as a man. Own it bitch. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Thank you!

End thread.

Really boggles the mind people can't see this.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

They see what they are told to see.

Image result for cnn fake news gif

Obama/Clinton literally did worse than the question was asked to Trump by GS.   They actually seeked the help of foreign govts.   Illegal as fuck yet all will skate.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Obama/Clinton literally did worse than the question was asked to Trump by GS.   They actually seeked the help of foreign govts.   Illegal as fuck yet all will skate.  

I don't know that there's much we can do about that anymore.  DC is out of control.  Payback will be forthcoming I'm sure.  I just don't know how all of this helps American citizens or, validates these people being in their positions.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know that there's much we can do about that anymore.  DC is out of control.  Payback will be forthcoming I'm sure.  I just don't know how all of this helps American citizens or, validates these people being in their positions.

More reason to fight to keep what you earn.   This country is getting near a point not worth saving.  Massive debt, sticking our nose in around the world, basically a coup attempt in our own govt that is ignored......   Don't care anymore.   Just make sure you have your ducks in a row when it all collapses.   It will likely happen in the next 50 years.   I'll be long dead but my kids will be well taken care of and I'm not talking about money.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

More reason to fight to keep what you earn.   This country is getting near a point not worth saving.  Massive debt, sticking our nose in around the world, basically a coup attempt in our our govt that is ignored......   Don't care anymore.   Just make sure you have your ducks in a row when it all collapses.   It will likely happen in the next 50 years.  

1st: That's always been my fight and I think I've won pretty well over the years or, I should say, I've been able to take acceptable losses.  Taxes still chap my ass though.

2nd: I think so too. A violent collapse not just financial and economic.  I also think it's the only way we will get a chance to reboot.  Sooner the better IMO.  I've never been one to wait to get to the bottom before I act.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

1st: That's always been my fight and I think I've won pretty well over the years or, I should say, I've been able to take acceptable losses.  Taxes still chap my ass though.

2nd: I think so too. A violent collapse not just financial and economic.  I also think it's the only way we will get a chance to reboot.  Sooner the better IMO.  I've never been one to wait to get to the bottom before I act.

You'll be the first one in a bread line with tears rolling down your cheek.

Fucking lake minnetonka :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

You'll be the first one in a bread line with tears rolling down your cheek.

Fucking lake minnetonka :lol:

I'm coming for your guns first!!!  AND YOUR 4TH AMENDMENTS!!!!!  AND YOUR BUTTHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: