Check your account email address ×

Conservative Icon George Will: Young Voters Now Consider GOP ‘The Dumb Party’

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't worry stubby fingers Johnson.  I did my time with triples.  Back in the 80's and 90's when they were the shit. 

Not now when they are for shitheads. 

You would have loved me, I had decker pipes on them too.  Obnoxious and noisy.  Just the thing for closing trails in Onterrible  

:lies:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you had an ounce of honesty you'd admit that you don't know what my father gave me.  All he gave me so far is  opportunity, work ethic and a safety net, that I never needed.  

They've been enough. Unlike your hero Trump that was given a million, lost that, had to be bailed out by his father, lost that and had to be bailed out by the banks.

Meanwhile you dumbfucks attack Musk who turned genius and 28 grand from his father into an empire.  

You should stop being such a partisan hack. 

More :lies:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If you had an ounce of honesty you'd admit that you don't know what my father gave me.  All he gave me so far is  opportunity, work ethic and a safety net, that I never needed.  

They've been enough. Unlike your hero Trump that was given a million, lost that, had to be bailed out by his father, lost that and had to be bailed out by the banks.

Meanwhile you dumbfucks attack Musk who turned genius and 28 grand from his father into an empire.  

You should stop being such a partisan hack. 

You’re such an idiot. For example, I don’t attack Musk nor do I worship Trump. You get your broad brush bullshit from the true partisan hack that you idol who ran off with his tail between his legs and his teeth kicked in? You’re  a silver spooner trying to talk down to everyone else like a 12 year old bratty girl. You use the word bumpkin FFS . I hope you thanked your dad yesterday on Fathers Day. Without him you’d be left with your dick in your hand a nothing but pocket lint 

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You’re such an idiot. For example, I don’t attack Musk nor do I worship Trump. You get your broad brush bullshit from the true partisan hack that you idol who ran off with his tail between his legs and his teeth kicked in? You’re  a silver spooner trying to talk down to everyone else like a 12 year old bratty girl. You use the word bumpkin FFS . I hope you thanked your dad yesterday on Fathers Day. Without him you’d be left with your dick in your hand a nothing but pocket lint 

:goodpost: