Check your account email address ×

Federal Spending Tops $3 Trillion Through May for First Time; Deficit Hits $738 Billion

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Maybe pretend you are as outraged as you were when Obama was spending less?

I don't like it at all, but I have to laugh at the outrage from the same people who didn't care when Obama was spending it.  Give some solutions instead of constantly bashing trump.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Where does your salary come from?  You are part of the problem.

Awe, poor baby. Try harder. I’m enjoying a comfortable retirement due to proper planning and not living beyond my means. I’m sorry about your choices 

Edited by spin_dry

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Awe, poor baby. Try harder. I’m enjoying a comfortable retirement due to proper planning and not living beyond my means. I’m sorry about your choices 

LOL, still trying to justify fleecing the taxpayer.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Still playing your old, bitter chime. :lol: 

Derp....I think trump didnt know how hard it was gonna be to derp the swamp derp.....or cut spending derpnderp

Motherfucker ....

Sweet fuck

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Debt needs to be serviced. 

Hot economies are for reducing deficits not recording record ones. 

I understand that and am not happy with the spending but, China can’t “wait us out” on our spending.  They can only manipulate the currency for so long and as we start locking down foreign replacements in their own theater on parts and manufacturing.  I just don’t see their win trying to play this. They are better offbanking on the weak half of America rooting for them and Biden replacing Trump.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I understand that and am not happy with the spending but, China can’t “wait us out” on our spending.  They can only manipulate the currency for so long and as we start locking down foreign replacements in their own theater on parts and manufacturing.  I just don’t see their win trying to play this. They are better offbanking on the weak half of America rooting for them and Biden replacing Trump.

You sound like mr magoo trying to be smart. Hey dopey. The deficit is officially out of control. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You sound like mr magoo trying to be smart. Hey dopey. The deficit is officially out of control. :lol: 

You are a sad imbecile.  Stay in your lane.  Or, how about go back up and answer my question?  

Dummy.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trumps spending has nothing to do with China outside of his farm subsidies which amount to a rounding error. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trumps spending has nothing to do with China outside of his farm subsidies which amount to a rounding error. 

Agreed but Spinner seems to think China is gonna “win” something here.

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are a sad imbecile.  Stay in your lane.  Or, how about go back up and answer my question?  

Dummy.

Admit it. You’re the queen of balderdash on this site. 

036F5033-DC28-47A1-8494-9CB6825B9BF3.png

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed but Spinner seems to think China is gonna “win” something here.

Didn’t see him relating the two. Trumps spending is historically bad with absolutely zero excuse. Add in his tax cuts it’s like runaway deficit spending on steroids. 

Not good. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Didn’t see him relating the two. Trumps spending is historically bad with absolutely zero excuse. Add in his tax cuts it’s like runaway deficit spending on steroids. 

Not good. 

You won't get a retarded trump meat puppet to give you anything other than a lukewarm deflection and a bunch of whatabout isms.

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Not good. 

Meh, we’ll see.  Nobody really cares about the deficit.  

I made a sarcastic remark about China using this against us and Spinner bit.  You know he’s a big fan of theirs now.

Just now, spin_dry said:

No, that’s you pulling unrelated, hairy marbles out of your ass. 

You bit that hook because you are an idiot.  So...how about answering my question?  Still can’t ecen pull something outnof tour ass, eh?

:lol2:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh, we’ll see.  Nobody really cares about the deficit.  

I made a sarcastic remark about China using this against us and Spinner bit.  You know he’s a big fan of theirs now.

You bit that hook because you are an idiot.  So...how about answering my question?  Still can’t ecen pull something outnof tour ass, eh?

:lol2:

Again debt needs to be serviced. Wait until you guys are actually in a recession scenario and need to run deficits for real for another 2 or 3 years on top of record irresponsible ones. At the levels they are at now those are massive budget line items just to pay the minimum. Pointless. 

Edited by frenchy

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Again debt needs to be serviced. Wait until you guys are actually in a deficit scenario and need to run deficits for real for another 2 or 3 years on top of record irresponsible ones. At the levels they are at now those are massive budget line items just to pay the minimum. Pointless. 

I don’t disagree but, our government doesn’t care.  Either do our citizens.  Well, not really.  Just partisan bullshit talking points.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t disagree but, our government doesn’t care.  Either do our citizens.  Well, not really.  Just partisan bullshit talking points.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens.

Get used to raising the debt ceiling on a regular basis.