Check your account email address ×

Now this

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

That would be a pretty difficult thing to handle. He seems like a really good guy. 

Travis Mills is the fucking man. I don't know if you know of him, but he is incredible...

https://travismillsfoundation.org/our-retreat

Started with this:

history-2015.jpg

Now a retreat for wounded warriors...

history-2018.jpg

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That would be a pretty difficult thing to handle. He seems like a really good guy. 

I cant even imagine.  Mental toughness.  One of my golf league buddies boys lost both his legs over in Afghanistan, and it was a pretty long road to recovery, he went through depression, addiction and just had a rough time.  Hes since pulled out of it, and got married, started a landscaping business and is truly a local inspiration now.  He even has special camo painted legs for golf that allow him to twist while swinging.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I cant even imagine.  Mental toughness.  One of my golf league buddies boys lost both his legs over in Afghanistan, and it was a pretty long road to recovery, he went through depression, addiction and just had a rough time.  Hes since pulled out of it, and got married, started a landscaping business and is truly a local inspiration now.  He even has special camo painted legs for golf that allow him to twist while swinging.

I've been lucky enough to talk to him many times. Very down to earth, funny, and very self deprecating.

Lives in a Gary Sinese built home.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've been lucky enough to talk to him many times. Very down to earth, funny, and very self deprecating.

Lives in a Gary Sinese built home.

I forget the name of the organization, might be Gary Sineses foundation, but they built a home for Greg as well.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I forget the name of the organization, might be Gary Sineses foundation, but they built a home for Greg as well.

Yep. That's it.

$700,000 house with a surreal view of Cobbosseecontee Lake.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I donate to the Sinese charity every year. That guy is doing great things for vets and their families.

:bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I donate to the Sinese charity every year. That guy is doing great things for vets and their families.

:bc: 

And then that rolls into Travis doing the things he does.

Think I will give him Greg's name. He is always looking for good people.

giphy.gif