Check your account email address ×

Youtube has demonetized or removed multiple conservative channels after Gay reported cried about Steven Crowder.

Just now, f7ben said:

Who gives a fuck

You cry like a bitch about authoritarianism all the time. You cry about free speech and violations of rights. You call people bootlickers on a daily basis. But here you have a person that was targeted by the gay community becuase they disagree with his ideology. But hey I'm not surprised you're a massive hypocrite    

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neither Crowder nor Maza are journalists.  I'm with Ben, don't give two shits.

Neal

So only journalists have the right to free speech?? 

https://twitter.com/trscoop/status/1136636726678609921

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Free speech isn't a right on YouTube.  

Neal

Oh, Really @f7ben  favorite Democrat Candidate for President Tulsi Gabbard says it is and I agree with her. These social media platforms are massive and part of public discourse. When you start targetting people you disagree with your violating there ability to participate in public discourse 

Just now, jtssrx said:

https://twitter.com/trscoop/status/1136636726678609921

Oh, Really @f7ben  favorite Democrat Candidate for President Tulsi Gabbard says it is and I agree with her. These social media platforms are massive and part of public discourse. When you start targetting people you disagree with your violating there ability to participate in public discourse 

There are countless social media platforms.....they are free to choose another.

Just now, jtssrx said:

So you disagree with her?

I simply dont give two fucks about social media.....there are 1000 worse abuses of rights and the only reason you care about this is it's because some fucking retarded racist alt right piece of fuck that is being censored. 

Real rights abuses are being perpetrated on us by those you support but not a peep out of you. Kill yourself you stupid fucking asshole

Just now, f7ben said:

I simply dont give two fucks about social media.....there are 1000 worse abuses of rights and the only reason you care about this is it's because some fucking retarded racist alt right piece of fuck that is being censored. 

Real rights abuses are being perpetrated on us by those you support but not a peep out of you. Kill yourself you stupid fucking asshole

There's the kill yourself. Low Self Esteem boy stikes again

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Kavanuagh=Awesome

Youtube=The Debil 

SMFH

I never advocated for Kavanaugh. I said what they did to him to disqualify him was wrong, That he should've been disqualified for being an anti forth amendment jackoff

Just now, spin_dry said:

Self esteem is myth mfg by idiots like you. 

You're a jock sniffer who loves to jump on the bandwagon of anyone attacks people who fires back at you. You are were most likely a high school bully who hung out with the jocks and picked on kids becuase it made you feel good 

Just now, frenchy said:

demanding social media justice :lol: 

Not demanding anything. It's a slippery slope that dipshits like you won't bitch about until it affects you

• Haha 1