Check your account email address ×

Stop saying deny science it’s really fucking annoying

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you are saying the Earth is cooling?  You are a lot like Irv so I'll ask you to decipher these charts and let me know from what years they rose and by how much then when they started falling and by how much. Are these numbers for the entire planet or a specific area. 

I'm sure someone who knows science as much as you do, will have no issues. 

Just admit you havent got a clue and are just following what you are told to say.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you are saying the Earth is cooling?  You are a lot like Irv so I'll ask you to decipher these charts and let me know from what years they rose and by how much then when they started falling and by how much. Are these numbers for the entire planet or a specific area. 

I'm sure someone who knows science as much as you do, will have no issues. 

The overall trend is cooling yes. Do you disagree? 

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

Just admit you havent got a clue and are just following what you are told to say.

Climate alarmism and Scientology are the two nuttiest cults right now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Great, when did it warm from, when did it start cooling. What degree changes were there?

Do you disagree that the overall trend is cooling?

32 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thus, a consensus-oriented process is one in which people work together to reach as much agreement as possible. Unanimity (or unanimous consent) is more specific. It refers to the outcome of a vote showing all members are agreed.

I feel like you don’t grasp the meaning of that term. There is a consensus when it comes to man made global warming in ya scientific community not paid for by oil. Sorry. These are facts.  

I fully grasp it. The point is there is no consensus on climate change. People who claim there is either A. have an agenda or B. are brainwashed twats who can’t think for themselves and believe whatever they are told by whatever political agenda the Prescribe to.

I believe the climate changes I don’t believe man causes it to change. Solar Cycles and volcanic activity can change our climate. You and I riding a snowmobile or driving a car cannot!! Those are just two activities the powers that be can tax us for if they get their way and dumbfucks who keep pushing this man made climate change bs are helping them push closer to that. 

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I fully grasp it. The point is there is no consensus on climate change. People who claim there is either A. have an agenda or B. are brainwashed twats who can’t think for themselves and believe whatever they are told by whatever political agenda the Prescribe to.

I believe the climate changes I don’t believe man causes it to change. Solar Cycles and volcanic activity can change our climate. You and I riding a snowmobile or driving a car cannot!! Those are just two activities the powers that be can tax us for if they get their way and dumbfucks who keep pushing this man made climate change bs are helping them push closer to that. 

You fail to think logically on this subject. You are overly emotional and can't see the facts as they are. There is a consensus on MMGW. That it exists. Where there is not one is the severity and what that will mean. You keep saying brainwashed.... It is painfully ironic. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You fail to think logically on this subject. You are overly emotional and can't see the facts as they are. There is a consensus on MMGW. That it exists. Where there is not one is the severity and what that will mean. You keep saying brainwashed.... It is painfully ironic. 

Just stfu....seriously.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No there isn’t a consensus that man causes climate change.

What’s even better is I don’t care what you believe. But seem to care about what everyone else believes because you run around telling everyone how smart you are and how dumb everyone else is. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes but the alarmism is heavily contested. The consensus argument preys on the weak minded 

43 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No there isn’t a consensus that man causes climate change.

What’s even better is I don’t care what you believe. But seem to care about what everyone else believes because you run around telling everyone how smart you are and how dumb everyone else is. 

There is a consensus that man contributes solely because c02 is a greenhouse gas. That’s it. It’s the amount man contributes that’s very arbitrary 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thus, a consensus-oriented process is one in which people work together to reach as much agreement as possible. Unanimity (or unanimous consent) is more specific. It refers to the outcome of a vote showing all members are agreed.

I feel like you don’t grasp the meaning of that term. There is a consensus when it comes to man made global warming in ya scientific community not paid for by oil. Sorry. These are facts.  

How much of the climate change we're seeing today is caused by humans?  

7 hours ago, DUMPY said:

There is a consensus that man contributes solely because c02 is a greenhouse gas. That’s it. It’s the amount man contributes that’s very arbitrary 

C02 is the most insignificant greenhouse gases of all the gases that contribute to the greenhouse effect 

Edited by jtssrx

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

C02 is the most insignificant greenhouse gases of all the gases that contribute to the greenhouse effect 

Yes but it does contribute a little bit so technically man does affect the climate a little bit.