Check your account email address ×

Mob of Somali Teens ATTACK Passengers on Train With Hammers In Omar’s District

35 minutes ago, favoritos said:

I don't envy anyone trying to run that show.  There are too many bosses.  Nobody can succeed as a true leader.  It can't be fun for the officers either.  They get very different directions from multiple sides.  I expect the situation to get worse for the officers and the community.

Well, “true leadership” isn’t desired in any of those ranks.  It’s too dangerous to the political infrastructure.  What will start, and is happening, is that officers will stop responding or start responding using “tactical timing” in these areas.  Same thing happening in Europe and even here (think Chicago).  

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you're a real badass chickenhawk...sat your ignorant ass on the sidelines instead of signing up to kill Mooslims when you had the chance. 

Oh, we all may owe you an apology.  You never mentioned you served!  Dayam!  My bad...what years were you in?

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup ...

Dumbest poster says what?

What was Lake Calhoun incident? That used to be a decent area.

Bahaha bold...

Uh-oh Snacks triggered again. You going to turn into a blubbering mess again by the end of the day? :crybaby2:

I am very regarded

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Snopes has been proven to be a liberal BS site.

Mlps Star Tribune had pics of Omar up in it's offices - & wouldn't cover any of her marrying her brother stuff, or her misuse of campaign funds. They surely aren't going to report on Snacks Somali's...

Where did they prove Snopes is liberal BS.

Several of your very own Trumpsters has used media bias fact check to discredit Left wing sources.  That site shows Snopes a highly factual and centrist.  

I'm sure your buddy Alex Jones doesn't like Snopes though.  They may have disproved his comments about her being a demon. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Several of your very own Trumpsters has used media bias fact check to discredit Left wing sources.  That site shows Snopes a highly factual and centrist.  

I'm sure your buddy Alex Jones doesn't like Snopes though.  They may have disproved his comments about her being a demon. 

"HOW DARE YOU ALL ATTACK OUR SOURCE OF TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!  derp...ALEX JONES...and CHristians....DErp."

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

How about this stat for the muslim lovers? :dunno:  :snack:

image.png.0983ec0124ebef623ae741b47702f6fc.png

Lol  You are a special kind of stupid aren't you? You claim Snopes is left wing propaganda and yet you post a meme from that shit site. 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-religion-of-peace/

The Religion of Peace

The Religion of Peace - Right Bias - Hate GroupQUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake newsunless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Hate Group

Notes: According to The Religion of Peace about page they are “a pluralistic, non-partisan site concerned with Islam’s political and religious teachings according to its own texts. The purpose is to counter whitewashing and explain the threat that Islam truly poses to human dignity and freedom, as well as the violence and dysfunction that ensues as a direct consequence of this religion’s supremacist ideology.”

In reality, this is a website that promotes anti-Muslim propaganda through only posting negative information about Islam, such as crimes that may not be related to ones religion such as this where they link to a Mixed factual source. In general, this source links to other media that has a right wing bias or is otherwise questionable by our methodology. The Religion of Peace also sources Robert Spencer in articles, who is on the Southern Poverty Law Center’shate list. Overall, we rate The Religion of Peace as Questionable for having an extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy/propaganda and hate group tendencies. (D. Van Zandt 9/15/2017)

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"HOW DARE YOU ALL ATTACK OUR SOURCE OF TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!  derp...ALEX JONES...and CHristians....DErp."

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

Ok clown boy.

Where was Snopes proven to be left wing propaganda?

Lol  You are a special kind of stupid aren't you? You claim Snopes is left wing propaganda and yet you post a meme from that shit site. 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-religion-of-peace/

The Religion of Peace

The Religion of Peace - Right Bias - Hate GroupQUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake newsunless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Hate Group

Notes: According to The Religion of Peace about page they are “a pluralistic, non-partisan site concerned with Islam’s political and religious teachings according to its own texts. The purpose is to counter whitewashing and explain the threat that Islam truly poses to human dignity and freedom, as well as the violence and dysfunction that ensues as a direct consequence of this religion’s supremacist ideology.”

In reality, this is a website that promotes anti-Muslim propaganda through only posting negative information about Islam, such as crimes that may not be related to ones religion such as this where they link to a Mixed factual source. In general, this source links to other media that has a right wing bias or is otherwise questionable by our methodology. The Religion of Peace also sources Robert Spencer in articles, who is on the Southern Poverty Law Center’shate list. Overall, we rate The Religion of Peace as Questionable for having an extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy/propaganda and hate group tendencies. (D. Van Zandt 9/15/2017)

Uh OH!  I believe it was you that posted that the source credibility ranking didn't change the truth of the factual reporting.  Of course, that was after you got "pantsed" on your bullshit so, it may not apply to this...you know, it's just for you to dispense.

Related image

Ok clown boy.

Where was Snopes proven to be left wing propaganda?

"Proven".  What do you mean?  What proof do you want?  Or wait...is it just your bitter, angry, inept, cowardly, racist side's opinion that matters?

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

How about this stat for the muslim lovers? :dunno:  :snack:

image.png.0983ec0124ebef623ae741b47702f6fc.png

That's actually a meme, not news. But keep trying you'll get there!

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His posts induce hysteria in you?  Well, now I enjoy them too!!!!

No, himself! And some me others too. Scared to death. 

Just now, Anler said:

No, himself! And some me others too. Scared to death. 

Scared of hammer attacks from 98 pound rake toothed skinnies?  I doubt it...well, maybe they are but, here's the thing, these people don't attack people they think can defend themselves.  It's why they aren't extinct yet.  But, sooner or later....

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Scared of hammer attacks from 98 pound rake toothed skinnies?  I doubt it...well, maybe they are but, here's the thing, these people don't attack people they think can defend themselves.  It's why they aren't extinct yet.  But, sooner or later....

They are scared of blacks, Mexicans and Muslims. Cuz all they wanna do is kill Christian's and muricans. Hammers, machetes, bombs, box cutters, etc... There is nothing they won't try to kill you with!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They are scared of blacks, Mexicans and Muslims. Cuz all they wanna do is kill Christian's and muricans. Hammers, machetes, bombs, box cutters, etc... There is nothing they won't try to kill you with!

Well, that's weird.

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Snopes has been proven to be liberal biased - can't recall where. Their credibility is now :flush:  tho

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What does "Snopes" say about this?  Bet they aren't even touching it. 

Their in a corner blubbering with smales.

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His posts induce hysteria in you?  Well, now I enjoy them too!!!!

Haha

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's actually a meme, not news. But keep trying you'll get there!

I said a stat. Pay attn Meathead...

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only chance they have is if they throw the hammer & connect ...otherwise snap those little alien looking fucks in half

LOL bold

39 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Snopes has been proven to be liberal biased - can't recall where. Their credibility is now :flush:  tho

Haha

Only chance they have is if they throw the hammer & connect ...otherwise snap those little alien looking fucks in half

LOL bold

Memes are made up stuff. Oops

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup ...

Dumbest poster says what?

What was Lake Calhoun incident? That used to be a decent area.

Bahaha bold...

Uh-oh Snacks triggered again. You going to turn into a blubbering mess again by the end of the day? :crybaby2:

Chickenhawk and a Chicken Fucker...how does all that work? 

620AE93B-998F-4537-AAEE-1C9AFF09E01A.jpeg.9e89ea62b5b9703a4e1271b974464154.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Haha

LOL bold

Not as low as your credibility. 

Posting memes from far right hate groups and being dumb enough to think it’s a fact. 

It must take work to be dumber than Zambo the clown 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Uh OH!  I believe it was you that posted that the source credibility ranking didn't change the truth of the factual reporting.  Of course, that was after you got "pantsed" on your bullshit so, it may not apply to this...you know, it's just for you to dispense.

Related image

Thanks for being consistently stupid. 

Maybe you are dumber than Ford. 

You both must work at it. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Not as low as your credibility. 

Posting memes from far right hate groups and being dumb enough to think it’s a fact. 

It must take work to be dumber than Zambo the clown 

I absolutely love your obsession with me.  Tell me, when you close your eyes, do you hear me breathing?

:lol: