Check your account email address ×

Pete Buttigieg Gets Standing Ovation at End of Fox News Town Hall

Just now, Zambroski said:

I watched a little bit of it.  I thought he was doing pretty well.  Didn’t see it all though.

Biden is their guy.  All this is just theatre to portray DNC democracy.

It’s still very early. I like buttedge. The only thing that creeps me out is that he’s a little too perfect. Where’s this guy shadow? Bernie is toast. Biden has a lot warts, but he’s an alright guy. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s still very early. I like buttedge. The only thing that creeps me out is that he’s a little too perfect. Where’s this guy shadow? Bernie is toast. Biden has a lot warts, but he’s an alright guy. 

He’s definitely a politician.  He’s everything the left wants in a “hero” (or what they say they want) except being a black or Muslim or woman but, he’s gay so, that covers the woman part.  

Biden is their guy though.  Kinda weird too because, I think Biden has had a stroke or something.  He looks and sounds just awful.  I’m starting to wonder if the Dems can hold him that high for so long.

Bernie never stood a chance.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He’s definitely a politician.  He’s everything the left wants in a “hero” (or what they say they want) except being a black or Muslim or woman but, he’s gay so, that covers the woman part.  

You forgot the most important part. Smarter than the entire field....trump and all the dems combined. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

You forgot the most important part. Smarter than the entire field....trump and all the dems combined. 

Who is?  Buttcreig?  Honestly, I think he’ll get ripped apart on stage by a fellow Dem or two.  He’s weak. 

I cannot wait for that show!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who is?  Buttcreig?  Honestly, I think he’ll get ripped apart on stage by a fellow Dem or two.  He’s weak. 

I cannot wait for that show!!!

Weak? Provide an example. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He just seems weak to me. We’ll see if he can take confrontation well.  Especially by his own party.

When you’re the smartest person in the room there’s little room for double guessing or weakness. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When you’re the smartest person in the room there’s little room for double guessing or weakness. 

Trump was the smartest though so, not sure if this holds water.

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He doesn't know anything about that. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

He doesn't know anything about that. 

:lol: just be quiet.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps not happy.

Why not?  He’s got 2020 pretty much in the bag at this point.  

Trump Blasts Fox News, Chris Wallace in Twitter Thread: Moving to the 'Losing Side'

President Donald Trump slammed Fox News’ Chris Wallace on Sunday, calling his planned Town Hall with Mayor Pete Buttigieg a waste of time. 

He also kvetched his favored network is moving to the “losing side.” 

“Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people who got them there.” 

He added: “Chris Wallace said, ‘I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance…fascinating biography.’ Gee, he never speaks well of me – I like Mike Wallace better…and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!” 

The Town Hall is set to air tonight on Fox News at 7 pm. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-blasts-fox-news-chris-wallace-in-twitter-thread-moving-to-the-losing-side/ar-AABANaC?li=BBnbfcL

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is well spoken and seems very intelligent. He has no place as president with those qualities. 

There’s no chance in hell DC will allow a president that can truly garner too much acceptance and support.  No fucking way. Even the Dems will take Trump again over that shit.  They know how to milk the money cow.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pete seems like the real smart answer for the Dems. So therefor, they’ll pick Biden. 4 more years of Trump. I like Pete. I’d vote for him. 

Yup.  I actually didn’t mind Biden so much but, watching him since his announcement....I think he’s a mess.  He’s their guy tho!

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump Blasts Fox News, Chris Wallace in Twitter Thread: Moving to the 'Losing Side'

President Donald Trump slammed Fox News’ Chris Wallace on Sunday, calling his planned Town Hall with Mayor Pete Buttigieg a waste of time. 

He also kvetched his favored network is moving to the “losing side.” 

“Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people who got them there.” 

He added: “Chris Wallace said, ‘I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance…fascinating biography.’ Gee, he never speaks well of me – I like Mike Wallace better…and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!” 

The Town Hall is set to air tonight on Fox News at 7 pm. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-blasts-fox-news-chris-wallace-in-twitter-thread-moving-to-the-losing-side/ar-AABANaC?li=BBnbfcL

Trump really is a petulant cunt.