Check your account email address ×

Entire world blames US for tensions with Iran. The mustache specifically.

11 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Look I'm no expert, but what extra is saying makes sense. Someone or some entity takes out a member of my family and its on like donky kong. Don't bother to tell me that it would be any different with you. Your sense of self wouldn't let you act otherwise.

It may “make sense” but it is wrong.  That’s not how it works.  That’s billshit narrative.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He knows he stepped in it, but he’s one of those people who doesn’t have the ability to say, “I’m wrong.” 

I never “step in it”.  My opinion is what it is. Maybe you should let your stupid buddy fight his own battles here.  I have a plan for everything.  Keep fucking it up and I‘ll have one for you too!!! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What’s so funny about that?  Mid 90’s.

:lol::lol::lol:

WOW!  Did they ever tear you a new one. 

You’ll be bleeding from your ass for the rest of your days. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It may “make sense” but it is wrong.  That’s not how it works.  That’s billshit narrative.

I never “step in it”.  My opinion is what it is. Maybe you should let your stupid buddy fight his own battles here.  I have a plan for everything.  Keep fucking it up and I‘ll have one for you too!!! :lol:

And there it is...... When backed into a corner,         Zam            HAS           A               PLAN              FOR                    YOU!!!!!!        You gots one for me, too Zamster? :lipstick1:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What are you talking about, BarbieHands?

I don’t expect you to know. 

You spent two pages getting bent over and thought you were winning. 

50,000 posts looking for validation and you’ve just been validated and a certified moron. 

Congratulations you’ve earned it. 

6 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

And there it is...... When backed into a corner,         Zam            HAS           A               PLAN              FOR                    YOU!!!!!!        You gots one for me, too Zamster? :lipstick1:

Lol...no.  You think you have me backed into a corner because you believe some bullshit propaganda?  Come on.

”When one falls....two arise!!! BOOGETY,  BOGGETY, BOOGETY-BOO!!!!”

:lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I don’t expect you to know. 

You spent two pages getting bent over and thought you were winning. 

50,000 posts looking for validation and you’ve just been validated and a certified moron. 

Congratulations you’ve earned it. 

No, show me.  

You think I need validation? That’s you honey!  It always has been on these forums you weirdo.  That’s why you get so frustrated.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What’s so funny about that?  Mid 90’s.

Ah, so not after 9/11. Noted. So basically your opinion is irrelevant since you haven’t seen the ME post us going ham sammy in the place. Fun fact, it’s worse. 

Tell us how the ME is better today than it was pre-9/11. Even if it is a shred better (it isn’t), how is that worth $5T+, 3000+ dead Americans, and hundreds of thousands of dead civilians. You can’t justify us ever doing anything more than finger popping Al Qaeda’s asshole and blowing a hole or three in Osama’s head. I’m about that. Invading Afghanistan was the right call after 9/11.

Occupation of Afg and Iraq was not. Nation building, is not. Continual intervention, is not. Every policy for the last 18 years, is not. Stripping our rights due to terrorism fear, is not. Droning people from afar, is not. Supporting authoritarian regimes, is not. Spending a penny there, is not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...no.  You think you have me backed into a corner because you believe some bullshit propaganda?  Come on.

”When one falls....two arise!!! BOOGETY,  BOGGETY, BOOGETY-BOO!!!!”

No, show me.  

You think I need validation? That’s you honey!  It always has been on these forums you weirdo.  That’s why you get so frustrated.  :lmao:

50,000 posts. :kneebash:   You should be tired of the ass kickings. 

But as this thread proves you can’t even tell how stupid you look, sound and are. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ah, so not after 9/11. Noted. So basically your opinion is irrelevant since you haven’t seen the ME post us going ham sammy in the place. Fun fact, it’s worse. 

Tell us how the ME is better today than it was pre-9/11. Even if it is a shred better (it isn’t), how is that worth $5T+, 3000+ dead Americans, and hundreds of thousands of dead civilians. You can’t justify us ever doing anything more than finger popping Al Qaeda’s asshole and blowing a hole or three in Osama’s head. I’m about that. Invading Afghanistan was the right call after 9/11.

Occupation of Afg and Iraq was not. Nation building, is not. Continual intervention, is not. Every policy for the last 18 years, is not. Stripping our rights due to terrorism fear, is not. Droning people from afar, is not. Supporting authoritarian regimes, is not. Spending a penny there, is not. 

It’s weird you think because you took orders over there after 911 that itmakes you somehow “woke” about the level of accord in the ME now.  Do better or try harder. 

Hey, look....I get it, you saw some shit and got scared and now you are a pacifist. 

Look for a ketchup heiress. :lmao:

AGAIN...THEY ARE BETTER WITH US THERE....so, technically, they can take the reigns and run with it.  They won’t, they can’t....they are tribal savages

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

50,000 posts. :kneebash:   You should be tired of the ass kickings. 

But as this thread proves you can’t even tell how stupid you look, sound and are. 

“His post count scares me!!!”

Be quiet dude. It’s time for your brother to use the PC anyway.  :lol:

B909F830-4409-4223-BC64-CD92E282C849.gif

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s weird you think because you took orders over there after 911 that itmakes you somehow “woke” about the level of accord in the ME now.  Do better or try harder. 

Hey, look....I get it, you saw some shit and got scared and now you are a pacifist. 

Look for a ketchup heiress. :lmao:

AGAIN...THEY ARE BETTER WITH US THERE....so, technically, they can take the reigns and run with it.  They won’t, they can’t....they are tribal savages

“His post count scares me!!!”

Be quiet dude. It’s time for your brother to use the PC anyway.  :lol:

B909F830-4409-4223-BC64-CD92E282C849.gif

Lol, you're such a POG... It is painful. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol, you're such a POG... It is painful. 

POG = Pretty Outstanding and GNAR!!!!

...yeah...I know, it was lame but, I’m tired and just not going to give you the last word.  

:lmao: