Check your account email address ×

The art of the squeal.

The great deal maker just caved on Canadian steel Tariffs 

At least he's smart enough to know he can't fight a trade war on too many fronts.

Or maybe he thinks he'll need Canadian steel when he starts a 10 year war with Iran. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The great deal maker just caved on Canadian steel Tariffs 

At least he's smart enough to know he can't fight a trade war on too many fronts.

Or maybe he thinks he'll need Canadian steel when he starts a 10 year war with Iran. 

“Caved”. :lmao:

Canada isn’t a threat in any way to our economy.  Just say “thank you” and keep building and selling war machinery to the boy fucking Prince that almost bankrupted your whole country.   :lol:

So then I says to them...I says...dump all our Canadian assets....and their market almost crashed!  LOL...I pulled back...but you know, just to show that fucking beta who is who here.ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!”

64BC242B-8A34-45A8-8A38-49B322A44340.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Caved”. :lmao:

Canada isn’t a threat in any way to our economy.  Just say “thank you” and keep building and selling war machinery to the boy fucking Prince that almost bankrupted your whole country.   :lol:

So then I says to them...I says...dump all our Canadian assets....and their market almost crashed!  LOL...I pulled back...but you know, just to show that fucking beta who is who here.ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!”

64BC242B-8A34-45A8-8A38-49B322A44340.jpeg

He's your deal maker.  

Just reporting the facts.

He caved like the bitch he is.