Check your account email address ×

The Fat Lady Has Sung on the 2018/2019 Season

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

There should be snow right around the corner that you see in the last pic. They didn't use to put that sawhorse gate there and you could back up to the snow and unload.

Ahhhhhh gotcha lol

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You posted your sled season was over.

I said get a Honda Trail 50 because you ride a 600 and wouldnt notice a difference in power between the bike and sled.

When I have to explain simple jokes to you it may be time to lay off the daily weed consumption :bigfinger:

It was over before it even started. That dick biter doesn't even ride anymore 

1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078.gif.25a2184441d42f4e5d8235259cbe5cdb.gif

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Wtf is going on up in here?!  Ive ridden enough on bare ground to know its a wonderful way to destroy a good snowmobile.  No thanks.

x2  I have way more respect for my machines than that.

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

835040722_giphy.gif.cf(78).gif.42055146bd4e7b16a8f7a0d51e517e07.gif

Whatever floats your boat. Fact is I've ridden 3 times in May so far and it didn't hurt a thing. You on the other hand, along with your buddy Bhen, haven't.  Fucking pussies worried about scratching the bottom of their skis :lol:  

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Whatever floats your boat. Fact is I've ridden 3 times in May so far and it didn't hurt a thing. You on the other hand, along with your buddy Bhen, haven't.  Fucking pussies worried about scratching the bottom of their skis :lol:  

I dont worry about that shit. I ride early and late

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Wtf is going on up in here?!  Ive ridden enough on bare ground to know its a wonderful way to destroy a good snowmobile.  No thanks.

x2 , to me April 17th was over and  will not ride for miles like that shit in pics, its one thing if it was only a thousand feet or so to get to good stuff. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I dont worry about that shit. I ride early and late

That's good, I thought I lost you there for a second. So, it's just Jay that's a pussy  :news:

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

x2 , to me April 17th was over and  will not ride for miles like that shit in pics, its one thing if it was only a thousand feet or so to get to good stuff. 

When I've ridden in May in Pittsburg it really isn't that bad. Sure there are short sections here and there without snow, but it really isn't usually anymore than a typical road crossing. The bare ground in the piics is the end of East Inlet road. When I've been there in May there was a snowbank on one side or the other to ride.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

When I've ridden in May in Pittsburg it really isn't that bad. Sure there are short sections here and there without snow, but it really isn't usually anymore than a typical road crossing. The bare ground in the piics is the end of East Inlet road. When I've been there in May there was a snowbank on one side or the other to ride.

Yeah, NH can be interesting for sure, in some cases their lakes can last longer than Maine, seen pictures of it when you think its late March when its actually is well into May, this particular pond is at around 2,800' high and is small and bunch of trees surrounding the pond  which helps to shield  from sun   :bc:

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yeah, NH can be interesting for sure, in some cases their lakes can last longer than Maine, seen pictures of it when you think its late March when its actually is well into May, this particular pond is at around 2,800' high and is small and bunch of trees surrounding the pond  which helps to shield  from sun   :bc:

We've been on Stub Hill Pond more than once in May. Not only was it still frozen, it was still snow covered :bc:

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Whatever floats your boat. Fact is I've ridden 3 times in May so far and it didn't hurt a thing. You on the other hand, along with your buddy Bhen, haven't. 

Fucking pussies worried about scratching the bottom of their skis :lol:  

Pffffffft

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

We've been on Stub Hill Pond more than once in May. Not only was it still frozen, it was still snow covered :bc:

Thats it! 2007 was the last year for me on that pond lol.. does 2,800' altitude level sounds right to you ?  I wonder how the fishing are on that pond, cant be too many people fishing there its kinda of hard to get on that pond during summer months 

• Platinum Contributing Member

1 yr I fished the ct river the weekend before memorial day. The next day I wanted to fish little diamond pond. Drove up there and there was a 6 ft snowbank at the launch and it was still frozen solid.

9 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Thats it! 2007 was the last year for me on that pond lol.. does 2,800' altitude level sounds right to you ?  I wonder how the fishing are on that pond, cant be too many people fishing there its kinda of hard to get on that pond during summer months 

Yes, it's right around 3000'. No idea on the fishing. A friend of mine hiked up there of the 4th of July one year and said there were still patches of snow under some of the spruce trees.

25 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

1 yr I fished the ct river the weekend before memorial day. The next day I wanted to fish little diamond pond. Drove up there and there was a 6 ft snowbank at the launch and it was still frozen solid.

Denny posted on FB a few days ago that Little Diamond still has ice.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, it's right around 3000'. No idea on the fishing. A friend of mine hiked up there of the 4th of July one year and said there were still patches of snow under some of the spruce trees.

Denny posted on FB a few days ago that Little Diamond still has ice.

Ran into a guy last week who rents a cabin from Denny. We got talking about sleds and he was trying to remember the name of the cabins he rents. I mentioned 45th parallel and he was like yeah that's it.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, s pump said:

Ran into a guy last week who rents a cabin from Denny. We got talking about sleds and he was trying to remember the name of the cabins he rents. I mentioned 45th parallel and he was like yeah that's it.

Denny and his wife  has built themselves a nice little business. There aren't many guys that can pull off wearing a pink balaclava, Denny can, LOL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

@ckf   did you hear about some places may see as much as 10" of snow starting today thru the night ? crazy shit :D  and yes I would ride on the fields if I got that much snow just to say I rode on May 14th

Yes, the upper elevations are getting some snow. We had a little snow mix in with the rain this morning, but it didn't amount to anything. When I went to town earlier you could see snow on the hills.