Check your account email address ×

Governor and Republicans at an Impasse Over Auto Insurance Bill

• Platinum Contributing Member

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Every Person in Michigan should be outraged.  We are getting scammed and lied to.   All you need to know............49 other states are getting it done, without gauging their citizens.

Fix the god damn insurance!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Seems like the entire crisis could be solved with a couple of laws that other states have in place. Instead the republicans want to solve it through “the marketplace” :lol: 

.  Republicans &. Democrats have  worked together in a non partisan manner to fleece the citizens.  It is partisan bullshit like this that allows them to do it.  Insurance companies & trial lawyers have gotten together and created a slush fund for themselves, at our expense.  They are fighting tooth & nail to keep it because they are benefiting substantially.  

• Like 1

I believe MI and N.J. have the highest auto insurance rates . Gov. gretchen  granholm  ( d) wants to have the highest gas tax in the USA,  with 45% of the tax revenue siphoned off for her pet henchdems  paybacks that purchased her election win. The money never ever all goes for road repair. Makes no difference if it's a d or r in power  , the peons get fucked with sand.

31 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

I believe MI and N.J. have the highest auto insurance rates . Gov. gretchen  granholm  ( d) wants to have the highest gas tax in the USA,  with 45% of the tax revenue siphoned off for her pet henchdems  paybacks that purchased her election win. The money never ever all goes for road repair. Makes no difference if it's a d or r in power  , the peons get fucked with sand.

I’d like to know where we stand on a national average with plates & tabs ?  This latest hike is crazy.  Wasn’t that supposed to go to fixing roads?   I have 5 cars I plate & insure.  So, I am paying 5 times over for catastrophic coverage.  Why does  one time coverage  not cover me , instead of me paying on multiple vehicles? 

Edited by Cold War

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I’d like to know where we stand on a national average with plates & tabs ?  This latest hike is crazy.  Wasn’t that supposed to go to fixing roads?   I have 5 cars I plate & insure.  So, I am paying 5 times over for catastrophic coverage.  Why does  one time coverage  not cover me , instead of me paying on multiple vehicles? 

Some went to shore up the speedy, customer friendly S.O.S. , some went to the roads , some went to pay for the people who wheel down the roads without insurance when they crash , most was siphoned off for the schools for their  underfunded  gold plated pension funds. Again we need a clean in the daylight bill , to fund and fix the roads without the same d / r hogs at the gubermint tax troughs. Never happen .

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Some went to shore up the speedy, customer friendly S.O.S. , some went to the roads , some went to pay for the people who wheel down the roads without insurance when they crash , most was siphoned off for the schools for their  underfunded  gold plated pension funds. Again we need a clean in the daylight bill , to fund and fix the roads without the same d / r hogs at the gubermint tax troughs. Never happen .

Nope.   What pisses me off the most is local news running cover for political figures.  No pressure on them whatsoever. 

Again,  1 state out of 50. Don’t bullshit me on how complicated it is.  Put your damn jean jacket back on & pretend you are one of us again. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Seems like the entire crisis could be solved with a couple of laws that other states have in place. Instead the republicans want to solve it through “the marketplace” :lol: 

Just be glad you have insurance as I couldn't think of anybody willing to take the risk on a 50 something year old bald guy with a turbo BMW trying to recapture his youth :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Just be glad you have insurance as I couldn't think of anybody willing to take the risk on a 50 something year old bald guy with a turbo BMW trying to recapture his youth :lol: 

I’m 60, you fucking rotten tooth mouth breather. I have a perfect driving record. Not a single claim in my life. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’m 60, you fucking rotten tooth mouth breather. I have a perfect driving record. Not a single claim in my life. 

IMG_4716.JPG.655c7cef97c93da7aef50d308635aa0c.JPG

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You sound lame.  :lol: 

Ben, now Ben is somebody that would be fun to get in the car for a spin!

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

SIXTY ?!?!?!  HOLY SHIT , old man .   Don't fall down for Christs sake or you'll shatter like the guy on the Terminator .   :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

SIXTY ?!?!?!  HOLY SHIT , old man .   Don't fall down for Christs sake or you'll shatter like the guy on the Terminator .   :bc:

I’d put my old man strength up against your retard strength any day.