Check your account email address ×

Heroes In Action!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I posted my number faggot...I’ll meet you and slap that stupid stache off your dumb face. :roundhouse:

I'm your huckleberry. You'll lose some teeth as soon as you try that son. You coming down this way anytime soon?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ah...I told you the truth. The Jews attacked us in a false flag and LBJ was in on it. The end dumbass

Nobody knows for sure what happened - like I said.

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The man was black for starters. 

Brilliant deduction Watson.

Cop in red needs to be drug tested for roids.   We need to start to attach these settlements to police pension or retirement funds.  If not in total then some form of percentage. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm your huckleberry. You'll lose some teeth as soon as you try that son. You coming down this way anytime soon?

Nobody knows for sure what happened - like I said.

Brilliant deduction Watson.

Quit talking like Sam Elliot you dolt...we’re the same age.

My take on this" Unfortunately members of your race have chosen to kill police, attack whites all over America. 

If you want to sit in your seat and be a fukken asshole defiant fuck, and not obey orders by the police IMMEDIATELY, this is what's gonna' happen. 

Take your black justice and shove it up your asses, 'cause you lost any right to that, a long time ago. 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My take on this" Unfortunately members of your race have chosen to kill police, attack whites all over America. 

If you want to sit in your seat and be a fukken asshole defiant fuck, and not obey orders by the police IMMEDIATELY, this is what's gonna' happen. 

Take your black justice and shove it up your asses, 'cause you lost any right to that, a long time ago. 

Die in a fire you bootlicking racist pussy ass crying piece of fuck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit talking like Sam Elliot you dolt...we’re the same age.

You're older I believe ...

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

gif-1.gif.cdc4918534bcbaa5c849f41cbc32217e.gif

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bubba is looking for you with his new toy. Grab your ankles......

Screenshot_2019-05-08-15-21-45-1.png

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Die in a fire you bootlicking racist pussy ass crying piece of fuck

Hey, don't sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Cold War said:

CBD oil is everywhere around here.  My chiropractor switched over to all CBD oil products .   You can buy it at  stores in Florida too.  Cop was just uninformed asshole.   

Everything and everywhere and for bid $. CBD handcream $54