Check your account email address ×

This is the plain truth....so simple momo could grasp it

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I've been trying to drop subtle hints here and there but I still don't think the old coot has figured out who TF I am yet .    :bc:

He will eventually catch up, Ron :bc:

18 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:       Not bad , bout the same .    How you feelin Davey ?    :bc:

Hey thanks for leaving that note on snowsledders ..made me feel like somebody actually likes me..lol.

Me-I'm just dying off slowly..fawking lungs ..was around chems and  smoke from working the farms for over 30 years...farmers lung they call it..smoking for all those years didn't help either...plus body and paint on the side..no mask hardly ever..fawk me.

Hey but no cancer ! They did cut me open looking for it..I tested postive with that raido active shit they put in you...but it ended up a false positive after the biopsy deal...they had me going for awhile.

Doc says I'll be around for awhile yet...I still do most things..just at a slower pace..but hey..I'm old any damn ways..lol.

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That would have been parts only ....if I could have even gotten parts. Probably would have had to convert back to a stock style clutch and go with something off the shelf. It would have cost me a fuck pile of money either way

What ever happened with that issue were the courier destroyed your transfer case or what ever it was Bipolarhooknose? :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Hey thanks for leaving that note on snowsledders ..made me feel like somebody actually likes me..lol.

Me-I'm just dying off slowly..fawking lungs ..was around chems and  smoke from working the farms for over 30 years...farmers lung they call it..smoking for all those years didn't help either...plus body and paint on the side..no mask hardly ever..fawk me.

Hey but no cancer ! They did cut me open looking for it..I tested postive with that raido active shit they put in you...but it ended up a false positive after the biopsy deal...they had me going for awhile.

Doc says I'll be around for awhile yet...I still do most things..just at a slower pace..but hey..I'm old any damn ways..lol.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What ever happened with that issue were the courier destroyed your transfer case or what ever it was Bipolarhooknose? :dunno: 

I didn't think it could get any worse after he totaled the Corvette driving drunk.  Then he bought that cobbled together POS Emo.   He shouldn't be allowed to own any cars/trucks with more than 150HP 

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

They refused to pay and i never lawyered up. I would have had to sue them in whatever state the hq of ups was in and it would have been a huge hassle

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

They refused to pay and i never lawyered up. I would have had to sue them in whatever state the hq of ups was in and it would have been a huge hassle

so basically you lost you're ass then