Check your account email address ×

Bolton

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I keep looking for articles that blame Iran for the attack on The Cole...They all blame Sudan.

Well you are a dummy ...

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's not debatable 

Sure it is.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Well you are a dummy ...

Sure it is.

48 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You an expert on the Liberty attack Tubbs?

Yeah I’m the dummy here...SMH......post a link that definitively says Iran was responsible for the attack on The Cole and quit being such a lackey for Israel. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I’m the dummy here...SMH......post a link that definitively says Iran was responsible for the attack on The Cole and quit being such a lackey for Israel. 

Nobody said Iran did Cole ... & all kinds of theories on Liberty, with none conclusive. So shut your cock holster - faggot.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:39 AM, ford_428cj said:

Iran made our Navy look like a clown show during the Obama admin. We'll see if they attempt the same things now ... :snack:

On 5/6/2019 at 11:54 AM, ford_428cj said:

image.png.3b3f980a806f08c71eac1f1c86561d27.png

The French in you makes you always want to surrender ...

Iran making US Navy kneel in international waters under Obama.

Add in their patrol boats always playing chicken with our ships ...

On 5/6/2019 at 12:07 PM, ford_428cj said:

You surrender to everyone like a spineless coward. Middle East - Central America etc etc ...

The ole classic Snacks projection / mis direction move ... and another fail.

Obama was backdoor funneling plane loads of cash to Iran. They knew they could come at our ships etc etc & he wouldn't do shit.

Well since the USS Cole incident - can't let that happen.

Two of many examples below under Obama ...

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Well you are a dummy ...

Sure it is.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Nobody said Iran did Cole ... & all kinds of theories on Liberty, with none conclusive. So shut your cock holster - faggot.

Well we were talking about Iran and you brought up The Cole and Obama for some reason and then wonder why I ask about Iran being responsible for that attack. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well we were talking about Iran and you brought up The Cole and Obama for some reason and then wonder why I ask about Iran being responsible for that attack. 

Cole was hit by a boat with explosives. Iran was running fast boats at, & close to our ships, since the Cole. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Americans blew an Iranian passenger jet out of the sky. They say it was accidental. 290 died. 66 kids. 

What kind of fucking moron does it take to think the event surrounding the USS Liberty were anything other than a false flag attack orchestrated by Israel and the US to garner support from the US public for war against Egypt. 

I mean you have to be the most God damned retarded fucking faggot here.

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Cole was hit by a boat with explosives. Iran was running fast boats at, & close to our ships, since the Cole. 

Those Iranian warships look pretty serious! :lol: 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of fucking moron does it take to think the event surrounding the USS Liberty were anything other than a false flag attack orchestrated by Israel and the US to garner support from the US public for war against Egypt. 

It was an attempt by the Israelis to goad the US into their war with Egypt so they could steal more land. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It was an attempt by the Israelis to goad the US into their war with Egypt so they could steal more land. 

There is plenty of evidence to suggest the attack was orchestrated at the top levels of the US and Israel. Our government was in on it if you ask me.

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those Iranian warships look pretty serious! :lol: 

Are those the Iranian Navy Suicide Boats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are those the Iranian Navy Suicide Boats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ph34r:

Clearly they were trying to sink a US warship! :lol: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Our govt would never do that! No way we would sacrifice the lives of US soldiers or citizens to engage in war thru false pretences! Never happen. 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actualy it had more to do with Isreal not wanting the US to know how much of an ass kicking they were putting down. Out of fear of being told to back down.

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Actualy it had more to do with Isreal not wanting the US to know how much of an ass kicking they were putting down. Out of fear of being told to back down.

Ahh....no. It didnt

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself bootlicker. 

Dude I posted shit about the liberty on hcs 15 yrs ago. Ive read a lot about it. ANd no , I don't agree with the US gvmts explanation of it. Either when it happened or when it was looked into again in 05

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dude I posted shit about the liberty on hcs 15 yrs ago. Ive read a lot about it. ANd no , I don't agree with the US gvmts explanation of it. Either when it happened or when it was looked into again in 05

Israel's modus operandi is false flag attacks and drawing sympathy from other countries to get them to do their dirty work. It's exactly what happened with the Liberty and LBJ was in on it