Check your account email address ×

Saturday Night Live Tonight

Personally, I quit watching it years ago after Farley left.  I just enjoy the better clips on you tube or posted on forums.  But for some, it's a serious way to get their opinions on news and politics.  Simple people.....I want so bad to be less "intellectually hinged".  I WANT BLISS TOO!!!!!!! :lol:

What's the name of tonight's host? He's the author / actor from Broadway's super smash hit HamiltonLin-Manuel Miranda

Love him or hate him, the man is an absolutely overpowering talent.

I've never been an SNL fan. But if tonight's presentation is as successful as Hamilton  is on Broadway, this is the one to watch.

Just now, sear said:

What's the name of tonight's host? He's the author / actor from Broadway's super smash hit HamiltonLin-Manuel Miranda

Love him or hate him, the man is an absolutely overpowering talent.

I've never been an SNL fan. But if tonight's presentation is as successful as Hamilton  is on Broadway, this is the one to watch.

Ewwww.......a "theater buff".   I don't think we have one of those here yet.  CONGRATS! 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Personally, I quit watching it years ago after Farley left.  I just enjoy the better clips on you tube or posted on forums.  But for some, it's a serious way to get their opinions on news and politics.  Simple people.....I want so bad to be less "intellectually hinged".  I WANT BLISS TOO!!!!!!! :lol:

No question.  All the MSN use SNL and late night talk to run tabloid style lies and exaggerations of candidates as a way of getting that message out there, without having to defend their sleazy journalism.  it works great. Most could not differentiate between phony quotes and actual quotes of candidates.

I haven't seen a Broadway show since I was in grammar school.

My interest is economic, and humanitarian, & historic *. How many $Tens of $Millions of $Dollars has Miranda made for Broadway? How many jobs has he created for ticket sellers, ushers, stage hands, actors, etc?

How many playwrights can you name that have made a SMASH HIT about a U.S. Founder? Broadway shmaudray. Miranda is a talent. How he'll do on SNL I neither know nor much care. I wish my countrymen well.

* My favorite span of history is the U.S. revolution, and that includes the biographies of the Founders, including Hamilton.

PS BTW: I visited the bluff in New Jersey where Burr had the duel. You may not care about your own nation's history. But I do.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sear said:

I haven't seen a Broadway show since I was in grammar school.

My interest is economic, and humanitarian, & historic *. How many $Tens of $Millions of $Dollars has Miranda made for Broadway? How many jobs has he created for ticket sellers, ushers, stage hands, actors, etc?

How many playwrights can you name that have made a SMASH HIT about a U.S. Founder? Broadway shmaudray. Miranda is a talent. How he'll do on SNL I neither know nor much care. I wish my countrymen well.

* My favorite span of history is the U.S. revolution, and that includes the biographies of the Founders, including Hamilton.

PS BTW: I visited the bluff in New Jersey where Burr had the duel. You may not care about your own nation's history. But I do.

Dupe faggot posts what? :guzzle: