Check your account email address ×

Joe blow

Mr. "Bite me" Biden has announced he is running. Creepy fuck will need to keep his hands and his fantasies to himself now.

76 year old rich white guy isn't exactly what the dems want or need but he is their only hope to rid Mr big mouth.

53 minutes ago, Pete said:

Mr. "Bite me" Biden has announced he is running. Creepy fuck will need to keep his hands and his fantasies to himself now.

76 year old rich white guy isn't exactly what the dems want or need but he is their only hope to rid Mr big mouth.

Well, he’s probably their best choice right now seeing this line up of compete idiots.  And let’s all be honest.  Dems have already chose him.  No need to vote in the primaries you Dem-twats.  Just support who you are told!

The real question is, who’s gonna be the running mate?  I prolly say Gabbard but, the fat Aunt Jemima from GA would be fun too.  She’s the complete idiot!  Does she play the harmonica?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I would have to agree that Biden is their best and only hope..... Trump is already calling him Sleepy Joe..... can't wait for the rest of the nicknames for the loony bunch of D's

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

another election with 2 out of touch old people,  SMH

It's comical as hell.  Especially when you look at the left screaming about "Old white entrenched DC figures" being the root of their problems.  LOL!  Watch them embrace Joe.

Fruitcakes.

Why can't we find some moderate, mid 50s people to run?  Well, I guess the question really is, why won't we support them?  Fucked.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I would have to agree that Biden is their best and only hope..... Trump is already calling him Sleepy Joe..... can't wait for the rest of the nicknames for the loony bunch of D's

LOL.  I know.  

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's comical as hell.  Especially when you look at the left screaming about "Old white entrenched DC figures" being the root of their problems.  LOL!  Watch them embrace Joe.

Fruitcakes.

Why can't we find some moderate, mid 50s people to run?  Well, I guess the question really is, why won't we support them?  Fucked.

LOL.  I know.  

I think 50's might be too old.  Boomers destroyed it,  Gen X went along with it  so it's time for a new generation to step up.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I think 50's might be too old.  Boomers destroyed it,  Gen X went along with it  so it's time for a new generation to step up.  

I don't know.  Maybe.  I was thinking mid 40"s but, that just doesn't seem to be the experience needed IMO.  At least, I haven't seen one that isn't a career politician which is unimpressive to me.