Check your account email address ×

Bill Weld calls on Trump to resign, calling him a 'one-man crime wave'

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Phoenix is a crime infested shithole .  Other parts of Arizona are pretty nice , tho I could never live there , I could probly spend the winter.  :bc:

Phoenix is a total shithole.  No way could I live in that place. 

Havasu on the other hand is bad ass.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Phoenix is a total shithole.  No way could I live in that place. 

Havasu on the other hand is bad ass.  

I absolutely loath warm weather. It was about 68f beer today with a breeze and that was the very definition of perfect

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All gay

So 4500HP Blown and injected methanol party boats are gay?  Pussy in every direction is gay?  70f and sunshine all winter long is gay?  SxS's are street legal is gay? 

You might need to reevaluate your sexuality.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So 4500HP Blown and injected methanol party boats are gay?  Pussy in every direction is gay?  70f and sunshine all winter long is gay?  SxS's are street legal is gay? 

You might need to reevaluate your sexuality.  

Yup gay

• Platinum Contributing Member

Almost 60 year old retiree hanging out with his wife on Havasu staring creepily at broads a 1/3 of his age....yeah awesome! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I absolutely loath warm weather. It was about 68f beer today with a breeze and that was the very definition of perfect

Yea, it's 70f almost every single day from Mid November to the first of April in Havasu.  The sun shines 29 days out of 30.  

Minneapolis is a 3.5 hour flight from Vegas and it cost $75 one way.   Fuck fly home for a couple of days if you miss the -35 weather so bad.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Almost 60 year old retiree hanging out with his wife on Havasu staring creepily at broads a 1/3 of his age....yeah awesome! :lol:

DONT FORGET VW BUS PARTY!!!!1

• Haha 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, it's 70f almost every single day from Mid November to the first of April in Havasu.  The sun shines 29 days out of 30.  

Minneapolis is a 3.5 hour flight from Vegas and it cost $75 one way.   Fuck fly home for a couple of days if you miss the -35 weather so bad.  

Nope....I like MN. I've been from one end of this country to the other and will never love anywhere else. Although we are discussing living on a boat for a few years after we retire early

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

only way i could get behind it was for major medical . people would have to pay for basic medical services like colds and allergy and optional shit like fertility  and limp dick etc 

IMO that would be a decent system.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

How do you know it was creepily?  

That's the only way a man of your age can stare at a girl that age unless it's your granddaughter.   :hiding:

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope....I like MN. I've been from one end of this country to the other and will never love anywhere else. Although we are discussing living on a boat for a few years after we retire early

Alaska is 10 times nicer than MN and I love AK too but it's nice to have great weather all winter long too.

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

IMO that would be a decent system.  

Agreed.....just have it be major medical and a 50/50 copays for office etc. Cap costs and ration care to the infirm and elderly with 1 foot in the grave

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Alaska is 10 times nicer than MN and I love AK too but it's nice to have great weather all winter long too.

I like MN way better than AK