Check your account email address ×

Trudope was too late with his carbon tax.........

irv

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The real problem is overpopulation.  Who has a plan to address that?  Trudeau needs 300K/yr immigrants to pay for his failures.  You can't fight climate change. 

Like with Muslim immigrants and their high birth rates?

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

dems just won again in PEI, looks like a pre-cursor to things to come

Sympathetic voters stopped the Cons from getting a majority. Voting with your heart in an election isn't the time for that. 

2 hours ago, irv said:

Due to record Man Made Global Warming? Please explain, as I am obviously ignorant, how MMGW or Climate Change, as the Liberals like to call it now, is responsible for this flooding? When you come up with that answer please explain to me how a carbon tax is going to stop these floods from happening? :dunno:

You need me to explain why climate change causes extreme weather patterns like we have been experiencing with floods and fires?

Then you want me to explain the award winning economists paper on how carbon taxes work?

You’ve proven yourself to be an idiot too often for me to waste my time. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You need me to explain why climate change causes extreme weather patterns like we have been experiencing with floods and fires?

Then you want me to explain the award winning economists paper on how carbon taxes work?

You’ve proven yourself to be an idiot too often for me to waste my time. 

:lol:Just like I thought, you can't because you have nothing. Tell me, Kev, why is it when the left has nothing to back up their narrative, they resort to name calling? :dunno:

insults.jpg

3 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:Just like I thought, you can't because you have nothing. Tell me, Kev, why is it when the left has nothing to back up their narrative, they resort to name calling? :dunno:

insults.jpg

Because they’re easily intellectually frustrated 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

insults.jpg

Nothing ? 97% of climate scientists and Nobel winning economists vs right wing propaganda from the fossil fuel giants. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nothing ? 97% of climate scientists and Nobel winning economists vs right wing propaganda from the fossil fuel giants. 

Another false talking point :lol: you need to quit getting your opinions from north99 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No, something in you own words, Kev, without any outside influence. I want to hear your thoughts on those things I asked of you. You know, how exactly is a carbon tax going to stop flooding, forest fires, heat waves and droughts. :news:

3 minutes ago, irv said:

No, something in you own words, Kev, without any outside influence. I want to hear your thoughts on those things I asked of you. You know, how exactly is a carbon tax going to stop flooding, forest fires, heat waves and droughts. :news:

You’ll just get another talking point 

Just now, DUMPY said:

You’ll just get another talking point 

Oh, I'm not going to hold my breath but I am curious if he can come up with something intelligent/well thought out on his own. 

Just now, irv said:

Oh, I'm not going to hold my breath but I am curious if he can come up with something intelligent/well thought out on his own. 

He doesn’t even regurgitate intelligent talking points never mind come up with good ones of his own 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DUMPY said:

He doesn’t even regurgitate intelligent talking points never mind come up with good ones of his own 

Poor, Kevvy. Believes everything he hears but nothing he sees. 

9 hours ago, irv said:

Yah right.:lol:

9 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Another false talking point :lol: you need to quit getting your opinions from north99 

Why is the research of 97% of climate scientists and Nobel prize winning economists false talking points?

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why is the research of 97% of climate scientists and Nobel prize winning economists false talking points?

So, still nothing eh? :dunno:

Climm1.jpg

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Only a bonehead would not see this as very suspect considering the timing.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/oil-sands-greenhouse-gas-emissions-significantly-underestimated-study-1.1248163

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That was debunked a long time ago :lol: 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only a bonehead would not see this as very suspect considering the timing.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/oil-sands-greenhouse-gas-emissions-significantly-underestimated-study-1.1248163

You and dumpy will be claiming Bloomberg are far right shills. 

15 minutes ago, irv said:

So, still nothing eh? :dunno:

Climm1.jpg

You counter scientists and Nobel prize winning economists with memes from an ex football player and sports broadcaster who now earns a living as a conspiracy theorist. 

Well done. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You and dumpy will be claiming Bloomberg are far right shills. 

You working on coming up with your own thoughts on how a carbon tax is going to help stop forest fires, heat waves, droughts and floods or are you just ignoring my post because you have nothing? :dunno: