Check your account email address ×

Why don't one of you dumb mother fuckers try telling us Obama fixed the economy again

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, oleroule said:

your post is very misleading.

let's talk about the afghan theater.

Hell if we are going to go back in History lets talk about the Vietnam death toll while we're at it.  

Do we really want more of this:

The SSDI program is a microcosm of what ills the job market in America. When our president took office 40% of the population received some sort of government assistance. That number now stands at over 55%. There is an alphabet soup of welfare programs that create disincentive to seek gainful employment. Zerohedge.com published an excellent chart demonstrating when you add in all the free government goodies that a single mother with one child with gross income of $29,000 receives, that she effectively ends up with $57,327 in net income and benefits. She is better off than the mom with gross income of $69,000 who after taxes has a net income and benefits of $57,045. Some of the giveaways include SNAP Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program formerly known as Food Stamps. If boredom sets in, look up CHIP or TANF. There is also Medicaid and the Housing Choice Voucher Program.  Have a look for yourself.  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-27/when-work-punished-tragedy-americas-welfare-state Zerohedge.com published another chart on 11/22/12 demonstrating that a single parent family of three earning minimum wage ($14,500) per year has more disposable income than the family making $60,000 per year. The Wall Street Journal last week published some of the exchanges between Speaker Boehner and the President where the President kept repeating that he did not think the country had a spending problem. My translation is that he has no intentions of reducing any of the runaway programs that insidiously degrade our economic structure. The new tax increases on the “rich” are projected to bring $600 billion in revenues to the Treasury Department over the next decade. Deficits are projected to be $6.8 Trillion or elven times as much.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-27/when-work-punished-tragedy-americas-welfare-state

BTW, the number of people collecting ss over the age of 112 is around 11%  Do you think there is any fraud there?

One of the biggest problems involves the payment of monthly Social Security benefits to people who have died, with relatives or others continuing to collect and cash the checks. According to the IG’s report issued in March, investigators identified about 6.5 million individuals in the Social Security’s active database who would be age 112 or older – without any indication of whether they are still alive or dead. With an average U.S. life expectancy of 78.8 years, there’s more than a reasonable chance that most of those beneficiaries are deceased.

Edited by racer254

4 hours ago, sear said:

How much fraud is there in Social Security?

A simple numerical percentage will suffice. Three decimal precision not required.

Billions especially on the ssdi side.   We spend over $130 billion on ssdi each year.   1 in 14 workers are on it.    I say no fucking way.    Enrollment and acceptance went up close to 6 million in Obama's 1st 4 years in office. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardfinger/2013/01/14/fraud-and-disability-equal-a-multibillion-dollar-balck-hole-for-taxpayers/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwjAkI2au8nPAhVq3IMKHcfyApkQFggpMAE&usg=AFQjCNFwWyP2rnbPyyHNqMLQm49qgcohCw&sig2=D7zZlv685EcvlEiyrn11uA

Edited by Highmark

On 10/7/2016 at 9:23 AM, sear said:

c5725774c467b13b9b8771277ae74b7774e6098.
U.S. President Bush killed off 4,487.
What's Obama's death toll?

I used to claim that.
I realize it's just an anecdote.
AND !!
I realize it may not represent the broader picture.

BUT !!

I recently applied for Social Security (public sector) AND pension (private sector).
For Social Security, I did it online. It took about 10 minutes. On Monday afternoon I input the required information, including bank routing number. By Friday morning of the same week, my bank statement said the $money was in my account, and immediately available!
I couldn't believe my eyes!

In vivid contrast, my pension from my Fortune 500 former employer required literally months of phone calls and paperwork and administrative delays.

I admit: this does not reinforce my pre-existing private sector / public sector bias.

BUT !!

I can't deny reality. The Social Security process was extremely efficient.

I'll also add, that doesn't mean Social Security is not a Ponzi scheme. It is!
But at least, this one phase of it was impressively efficient.

Can, and do.

Communism is an obvious example.

But there are aboriginal cultures on Earth where the chief of the tribe rules with supremacy, without private business, or even a standardized currency.

4,487 Dead US Soldiers. Don't forget the almost 32,000 wounded in action. We aren't talking paper cuts here. Life altering injuries for a lot of these brave men and women who did their duty.   2,216 US Soldiers killed in Afganistan, 22,049 wounded.

Now on Obama's side, we have 4 in Libya Is it 3 in Syria?   Even if you aren't very good a math you should be able to figure this out.

If you really do care about lives other than American, There have been 1,455,000 Iraqis who died from Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Republicans suck at war, for everyone involved. 

Oh and Trump is also a coward who avoided service just like Cheney and Bush. So he'll probably try to pretend he's tough by killing off more of your soldiers in poorly thought out campaigns. He also admitted to sexually assaulting women in a 2005 tape. Way to go Republicans. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

4,487 Dead US Soldiers. Don't forget the almost 32,000 wounded in action. We aren't talking paper cuts here. Life altering injuries for a lot of these brave men and women who did their duty.   2,216 US Soldiers killed in Afganistan, 22,049 wounded.

Now on Obama's side, we have 4 in Libya Is it 3 in Syria?   Even if you aren't very good a math you should be able to figure this out.

If you really do care about lives other than American, There have been 1,455,000 Iraqis who died from Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Republicans suck at war, for everyone involved. 

Oh and Trump is also a coward who avoided service just like Cheney and Bush. So he'll probably try to pretend he's tough by killing off more of your soldiers in poorly thought out campaigns. He also admitted to sexually assaulting women in a 2005 tape. Way to go Republicans. 

Obama campaigned on pulling out of afghanistan .....instead he doubled down and more died under his watch than bush's ....take your rose colored glass bullshit somewhere else faggot cause that dog dont hunt here

Just now, f7ben said:

Obama campaigned on pulling out of afghanistan .....instead he doubled down and more died under his watch than bush's ....take your rose colored glass bullshit somewhere else faggot cause that dog dont hunt here

That's a simpleton mindset similar to Momo, Sludge, and Freeloader.  

W stacked the deck and fucked it up.  Obama played the hand he was dealt. :bc: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Not one shred of truth in that, ben Obama campaigned on fighting the real war on terror in AFG. just google Obama McCain 2007, I guarantee you will not find one link anywhere that ever has Obama saying he would pull out while he campaigned in 2007.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not one shred of truth in that, ben Obama campaigned on fighting the real war on terror in AFG. just google Obama McCain 2007, I guarantee you will not find one link anywhere that ever has Obama saying he would pull out while he campaigned in 2007.

bull fucking shit you retard

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well prove me wrong.   And then when you can't and  you can admit you were wrong.

I provided a link above ....however if I am wrong it matters not. Obama has lead a war in Afghanistan that has failed miserably and was always destined too. He is a failure and has been the longest sitting war time president in our nations history. If it werent for the us publics desire to be done with war he would have had ground troops in syria as well

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's a  2016 article about not being able to withdraw troops as soon as they wanted.

Afg. while not a shining city by the sea is far better off than when Obama took office, and like I said he campaigned on fighting the real war on terror in Afg. in 2007 and pulling out of Iraq.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:20 PM, SnowRider said:

:snack:

About C.E. Dyer

C.E. Dyer is a Christian, common sense conservative writer for The Federalist Papers Project and Conservative Tribune. C.E. is dedicated to writing about the issues the mainstream media would rather bury.

:lol: 

The only dumb mother fuckers are the people like the OP and Friends. :bc: 

so now the IMF is using Dyer's articles in determining its downgrade ? really wake the fuck up   12 million on food stamps 8millon less participating in the work force . facts u cant deny

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:23 AM, sear said:

c5725774c467b13b9b8771277ae74b7774e6098.
U.S. President Bush killed off 4,487.
What's Obama's death toll?

so do u think any one would be dead including the ones in the USA if Clinton was not such a worthless candy ass after the SS cole?