Check your account email address ×

34% at Trump's Michigan rally were Democrats

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I think you greatly underestimate the repulsiveness of bill schuette and his elitist attitude. He's a quintessential west Michigan dipshit DeVos Republican. The kind of people who buy lakefront property and then turn around and try to ban boats on the water before sunrise and after sunset. 

Anyone in the business of law knows what a total POS Scheutte is.  Could have run a turd covered penny to beat his ass.  It would have been interesting if Gretchen would have put I'm going to "raise you gas tax by 45 cents a gallon" to fix the damn roads in with her campaign.  She still may have beaten that fuck-stick.

2 hours ago, hwytohell said:

gretchen granholm worked the urban voters very hard . She also had the union education voters locked up early. When the pbs show did the election in review on " Off the Record " , the stats showed that useless hilliary goldenspoon schuette carried all of the non urban areas in Michigan , then when you place the pot proposals on the ballot , the dems had a very good election cycle in the state.

Right, can’t overlook the pot proposal.  Got a lot of voters to the polls and they were not voting for the  Republicans on the other side of the issue. 

6 hours ago, hwytohell said:

They both sucked. Mirror image of each other as a lifer pols that have never ever held a private sector job.  Taxes , fees , fines will sky rocket under dem  gretchen granholm.  Wife has just know started talking about leaving Michigan, I still love this state plus as a odd fool love the winter months.

Oh believe me , I'm not a huge fan of Schutte at all.  Just know what we would be getting with Gretchen Shitmer 

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Right, can’t overlook the pot proposal.  Got a lot of voters to the polls and they were not voting for the  Republicans on the other side of the issue. 

If the pot proposal wasn't on the ballot, Schutte would have probably easily won. Lot of first time voters in Michigan this year only registered to vote to legalize weed.  Beyond pathetic 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

Please enlighten us on what issues these so called conservative democrats stood for and the type of candidate they supported?   

think they were also called Reagan democrats  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

this is what MN will pull . thing is I am not 100% sure how well this works . I know a fuck load of conservatives who smoke. a ton of the aarp crew are smokers and a lot taking it back up now that it is legal. a lot of the aarp crew vacations to rec places 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Highmark said:

I think its Hilarious that somehow the GOP has somehow moved far to the right.   The word RINO comes to mind and is more of recent term because many Republican's in congress moved left.   The conservative movement which has always been the majority of the party is no different than the Reagan Republican's of the 80's.  

The so called Blue Dog Democrats were not even formed until the mid 90's.   Before they were Reagan Democrats.  Reality is its a moniker candidates attach to themselves because they are running in conservative districts.   Democrats vote/tow the party line more than the GOP.  

Blue dog dems somewhat fit the mold of NeoCon's.   Strong defense spending yet supportive of New Deal/Great Society type programs.  Same goes for RINO's.  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

think they were also called Reagan democrats  

Yep.  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-8.30.51-AM-600

The dems are going to shit themselves when they see how much blacks and Hispanics are supporting trump in ‘20. He has made a clear effort to include them in this stuff, and of course his job numbers are really good for minorities. The previous admin did a lot of talking, said all the right things, but produced zero results for these folks.

• Thanks 1