Check your account email address ×

Keep up on your heavy truck maintenance

8 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I heard a few horror stories about Volvo . Guy drive 2 at last job, spent a lot of time in shop ,it was brand new . But cant be worse than our 2019

Only trouble I've had with a Volvo has been getting kicked out of a Facebook group for antagonizing the W900 and 379 sensitive sallies.  

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Only trouble I've had with a Volvo has been getting kicked out of a Facebook group for antagonizing the W900 and 379 sensitive sallies.  

:lol:. I'm partial to the 379 pete . Love that shit 

Edited by xcr700

Just now, xcr700 said:

Still want to drive b train . I might switch to Paul's hauling in the fall and rock that shit 

I will say the grain guys keep their rigs on their side of the road. Logging trucks....fuck that nonesense. They can stay between the lines

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

I will say the grain guys keep their rigs on their side of the road. Logging trucks....fuck that nonesense. They can stay between the lines

Lol. Hauling fuel is sweet. Shit will push you all over the place if you're half empty and depending what tanks are drained 

6 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Logs are top heavy. If you have a kennywobbler they can sway a lot 

Just now, DUMPY said:

Logs are top heavy. If you have a kennywobbler they can sway a lot 

Lots of distracted driving going on. Met tons this winter and man do some of them not pay attention. Can tell which companies have a good set of operators tho. 

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

Lots of distracted driving going on. Met tons this winter and man do some of them not pay attention. Can tell which companies have a good set of operators tho. 

I wish there was gold here to log 

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Cool beans . So is it true ...backing a b is opposite to single ? So like backing bobtail?

Yeah. It’s not that bad though once you get the concept of it. Biggest thing is to start off straight 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Pfff.  Wear your Tapout shirt and beat off to Roadhouse whilst you are dreaming of a 379?

Yes . Indeed :lol:. If these pos freightliners would stay together, my mind may change . I haven't driven a wide enough variety of trucks yet . A few Pete's, 3 freightliners, 2 internationals ,1 LTL ,and 2 Western stars 

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yes . Indeed :lol:. If these pos freightliners would stay together, my mind may change . I haven't driven a wide enough variety of trucks yet . A few Pete's, 3 freightliners, 2 internationals ,1 LTL ,and 2 Western stars 

Columbias and Cascadias are pretty awesome too.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 3/26/2019 at 11:27 PM, xcr700 said:

Lol. Hauling fuel is sweet. Shit will push you all over the place if you're half empty and depending what tanks are drained 

No baffels to limit free surface effect?

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No baffels to limit free surface effect?

Our class 3 trucks only have tank dividers.  It still likes to slosh around and push you all over lol. That's why I like to empty far back tank first ,otherwise it's back heavy and an animal on the highway 

• Like 1