Check your account email address ×

No one mentioned?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well back in January or whenever it was he said he supported more fence and even better fence. Either he or someone else posted pictures of a very robust fence and he said that was the type of barrier supports building.  We went to Yuma earlier this month and there was a lot of very robust fence all along the border. 

I spent a few hours with google earth and street view and I flew the entire southwrn border. There is a lot of very robust fence already installed. There is some less than robust fence that needs to be replaced. There is some areas that need fence where none exist. And there is a lot of the southern border that does not need a barrier of any kind. There are hundreds of miles of very ruged impassible mountain terrain that does not need any kind of barrier at this point. 

From my perspective slinger has been pretty much spot on with his support for appropriate barriers along the southern boarder regardless of what they are called. 

Thats fair assessment...i also showed pictures yesterday of robust fencing that goes through the imperial dunes...ive actually been right up to it...it will still cost alot of money regardless.

• Like 1

And where you say the terrain is to rugged Tom...if you get a chance...talk to an actual border patrol...we talked to quite a few when we rode in the barry goldwater range....youd be surprised how many they say they catch in the remote areas.

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here's another one jumping into the barrel :lol:

You are going to get that wall or fence or what ever shove right up your ass sideways 

enjoy 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, STUMPY said:

And where you say the terrain is to rugged Tom...if you get a chance...talk to an actual border patrol...we talked to quite a few when we rode in the barry goldwater range....youd be surprised how many they say they catch in the remote areas.

There are parts of AZ, NM and TX that are incredibly rugged. No roads on the mexico side for 30-50 miles. Not even a walking path or wheeler trail within 10 miles. These areas do not need a barrier. They need droned recon to fly the area every few hours. If people are detected the drone can track them and alert authorities. 

A wall or fence in these areas is not needed at this time. No one is crossing there presently. There are far to many other places to walk across that have easy access to the road system. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There are parts of AZ, NM and TX that are incredibly rugged. No roads on the mexico side for 30-50 miles. Not even a walking path or wheeler trail within 10 miles. These areas do not need a barrier. They need droned recon to fly the area every few hours. If people are detected the drone can track them and alert authorities. 

A wall or fence in these areas is not needed at this time. No one is crossing there presently. There are far to many other places to walk across that have easy access to the road system. 

Cant argue that.

:bc:

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

sure you could, and did actually, when I said the same thing. You are such a fucking hack. Could you be any more obvious?

I have a long way to go to be at your level of a hack.

4 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Soooooo butthurt!

5-stages-of-grief-Infographic.jpg

I’d find some arguments of yours with me when I said the same things tom did, but you’ve been owned enough already, and it’s early. I want to save some of your alotted time to own you for later today. 

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’d find some arguments of yours with me when I said the same things tom did, but you’ve been owned enough already, and it’s early. I want to save some of your alotted time to own you for later today. 

It will take you a long time....ive got 2+ yrs of owning your simple minded ass.