Check your account email address ×

Best drivers in car racing period.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And put a rally car in the mint 400 and it makes it 300 yards douche nozzle

I said show me a rwd car doing what a rally car can do you stupid fuck. You posted a vid if a mustang drifting a desert highway 

Kill your retarded self

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I said show me a rwd car doing what a rally car can do you stupid fuck. You posted a vid if a mustang drifting a desert highway 

Kill your retarded self

No, you said rwd vehicle first off,

second I posted a video of a rwd 900hp trophy truck.. TRUCK!

watch the video, educate yourself.. rally cars run pavement all the time btw,..maybe watch a race sometime instead of spewing off because you had a piece of shit lancer you couldn't drive or fix..

Are you like totally fucked retarded??

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

No, you said rwd vehicle first off,

second I posted a video of a rwd 900hp trophy truck.. TRUCK!

watch the video, educate yourself.. rally cars run pavement all the time btw,..maybe watch a race sometime instead of spewing off because you had a piece of shit lancer you couldn't drive or fix..

Are you like totally fucked retarded??

A rally car would lap a rally track twice as fast as a trophy truck you stupid fuck

Just now, f7ben said:

A rally car would lap a rally track twice as fast as a trophy truck you stupid fuck

Did I say it wouldn't? Please show me where I said a trophy truck will beat a rally car in a rally track..

Don't get pissy because you said a rwd vehicle couldn't do anything like that and I proved you dead ass wrong..

Now go pound another 20 beers

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Did I say it wouldn't? Please show me where I said a trophy truck will beat a rally car in a rally track..

Don't get pissy because you said a rwd vehicle couldn't do anything like that and I proved you dead ass wrong..

No you didn't dumbfuck....a trophy truck cannot do anything like what a rally car does you fucking retard. Unless you consider just driving around the same as laying blistering laps down at a speed no trophy truck could hope to get near

Dumb motherfucker

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It didn't  just cuz the trophy truck got air dosent mean it was even remotly the same, give your fucking head a shake :guzzle:

Just now, f7ben said:

No you didn't dumbfuck....a trophy truck cannot do anything like what a rally car does you fucking retard. Unless you consider just driving around the same as laying blistering laps down at a speed no trophy truck could hope to get near

Dumb motherfucker

Haha, you really don't know much about a wrc car or a trophy truck..

Get on those beers,..your getting smarter as you drink

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It didn't  just cuz the trophy truck got air dosent mean it was even remotly the same, give your fucking head a shake :guzzle:

Momo, get a clue

Holy fuck a good damn box truck keeping up with a rally car on a god damn rally course,..Oh nooossss!! How could that happen?! 

Bunch of blow hard know nothing morons..

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: so fucking dumb

You just got owned bud..and you replied so fast you obviously didn't watch the video... Gulp gulp little buddy

Just now, Rigid1 said:

You just got owned bud..and you replied so fast you obviously didn't watch the video... Gulp gulp little buddy

Are you that fucking dumb that you think that truck was actually keeping up with that car. Please tell me you're that fucking dumb. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Are you that fucking dumb that you think that truck was actually keeping up with that car. Please tell me you're that fucking dumb. 

Umm, that's a kamaz Dakar rig,..they are extremely fast, I've watched them race for decades..15+ years ago they made one with twin motors, one powering the front, one powering the rear axles..the truck cought almost all the cars and it was deemed to dangerous to run and banned from competition..so yeah little buddy,..I've seen them race and they can compete..

what do you think a rally car does like fucking 200mph or some shit?? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Umm, that's a kamaz Dakar rig,..they are extremely fast, I've watched them race for decades..15+ years ago they made one with twin motors, one powering the front, one powering the rear axles..the truck cought almost all the cars and it was deemed to dangerous to run and banned from competition..so yeah little buddy,..I've seen them race and they can compete..

what do you think a rally car does like fucking 200mph or some shit?? :lol:

First of all.....that truck cannot keep up with a rally car. 2ndly the truck is spinning 4 wheels and that's the only reason it's as fast as it is 

You're dumb as fuck :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

The fastest Dakar truck doesnt even do 100mph :lol: what a stupid fuck

What's the fastest Dakar car do?? I think they hit 125ish on the dry lakes..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

What's the fastest Dakar car do?? I think they hit 125ish on the dry lakes..

Rally cars routinely hit 140+ dumbfuck....kill yourself

Fuck.....rally cars average speeds over a whole course that are over 80mph

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck, I just saw a trophy truck hit 148mph on Saturday's replay of the mint 400..

Gulp gulp

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My name is Bhen, blow hard know it all, Google extraordinair..fuck,..you don't even actually know what you say, you fucking Google it and spew it as knowledge..:lol:

Screenshot_20190325-225915.png

Yes......a course average you stupid fuck

Holy fucking shit. 

A fucking trophy truck is not carving up a road with precision at high speed

My god you're fucking stupid

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes......a course average you stupid fuck

Holy fucking shit. 

A fucking trophy truck is not carving up a road with precision at high speed

My god you're fucking stupid

I understand the average, my reply is  the fact you had no clue how fast they go, Google it, and regurgitate it as your own.. How many rally races you been to in the past 5 years?? I've  been to 6..

The bold has to be one the most retarded comments I've ever read on this site..You really don't have a fucking clue how to drive do you?? Oh wait..

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I understand the average, my reply is  the fact you had no clue how fast they go, Google it, and regurgitate it as your own.. How many rally races you been to in the past 5 years?? I've  been to 6..

The bold has to be one the most retarded comments I've ever read on this site..You really don't have a fucking clue how to drive do you?? Oh wait..

Hey dumbfuck.....the reason a rally car can do what it does is because all 4 wheels are powered. That's a fucking fact you brain dead retard. If only the rears were turning they would be lifetimes slower.

Now kill yourself

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck.....the reason a rally car can do what it does is because all 4 wheels are powered. That's a fucking fact you brain dead retard. If only the rears were turning they would be lifetimes slower.

Now kill yourself

Bhen, yes slower, but not by much..And in some scenarios 2wd does have an advantage..Again, I actually go to this shit and see it..My kids are into it..we go stand in the rain all day and watch rally racing

Screenshot_20190325-233511.png

Screenshot_20190325-233524.png

• Like 1