Check your account email address ×

Trigger happy Thrillery considered drone attack on Julian Assange

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah her pay for play for credentials as SOS are stellar and what has Trump done that compares  to that? Please explain any other credentials that make her so attractive as a candidate? 

She's a terrible choice for POTUS. But better in every way than Trump. I don't expect you to see it, you probably still think Obama is a shitty President. Race has come down to who do you hate the least. If you have a brain you'll hate her less than Trump.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

She's a terrible choice for POTUS. But better in every way than Trump. I don't expect you to see it, you probably still think Obama is a shitty President. Race has come down to who do you hate the least. If you have a brain you'll hate her less than Trump.

Stupid dupe fuck posts what? :finger: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ummm yeah Obama was elected as the great uniter and an agent of hope and change.....how is all that going?  

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ummm yeah Obama was elected as the great uniter and an agent of hope and change.....how is all that going?  

Tell me. What did you tell people on internet forums would happen if Obama was elected?

Price of gas, gold, stock market? Did you believe in the predicted deals with Russia? 

Great uniter? He got your allies back on side. You have to admit the Bush/Cheney show burned a lot of bridges.

Actually you don't have to admit anything. Why would you start telling the truth about any of this?

Just go back to telling people Obama was the worse POTUS ever. It's fun to watch.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Who is this faggot?

He is simply amazing!

Just type a sentence and he will be able to tell you what you think, feel, support, your entire life.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Gotta be slingers dupe. Same kind of nonsense in his posts.

He  makes a list arbitrary bullshit, assigns it to you, and then lets you have it.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell me. What did you tell people on internet forums would happen if Obama was elected?

Price of gas, gold, stock market? Did you believe in the predicted deals with Russia? 

Great uniter? He got your allies back on side. You have to admit the Bush/Cheney show burned a lot of bridges.

Actually you don't have to admit anything. Why would you start telling the truth about any of this?

Just go back to telling people Obama was the worse POTUS ever. It's fun to watch.

Yes he has united this country in ways not imaginable....what a fucking dolt.