Check your account email address ×

Dem Party Bans Fox News...

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

....from hosting primary debates.  Said they “wouldn’t be fair to candidates”.

Holy fucking shit.  :lmao:

I thought it was a joke at first.  What a fucked up party.

Chris Wallace and Brett Baier are pretty fair guys as far as moderators. This just seems like butt hurt.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought it was a joke too

the only joke is the dnc and all their side show acts

Softball questions abound. Fox would be much too tough on those pussies 

Just now, Edmo said:

Chris Wallace and Brett Baier are pretty fair guys as far as moderators. This just seems like butt hurt.

Wallace is about the best in the biz.  Even ridicules Trimp in his “fake news” rhetoric.

Baier is a consummate news professional.

This is 100% butt-hurt and the Dems making sure they can control the election process and limit even more damage to their party inflicted by tough questions.  Ewwww.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yeah. They would be fine. It’s a bad move by the DNC. Toss Fox one of there dozen debates and just don’t give the R’s the ammo of this shit. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wallace is about the best in the biz.  Even ridicules Trimp in his “fake news” rhetoric.

Baier is a consummate news professional.

This is 100% butt-hurt and the Dems making sure they can control the election process and limit even more damage to their party inflicted by tough questions.  Ewwww.

They “Say” they don’t want to pick a winner, but I just don’t buy it. They can’t direct questions if it’s Fox. I might be reaching here, but that would be my move if I was the DNC and wanted a certain candidate even though we “said” we wanted it to be open and unbiased. Give a certain candidate the extra question (more air time). 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They know they won't give them the questions before hand :guzzle:

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They “Say” they don’t want to pick a winner, but I just don’t buy it. They can’t direct questions if it’s Fox. I might be reaching here, but that would be my move if I was the DNC and wanted a certain candidate even though we “said” we wanted it to be open and unbiased. Give a certain candidate the extra question (more air time). 

Yep.  I think they’ll retract this idiocy. Unless they are just this stupid....not sure why I am thinking otherwise at this point but, somebody somewhere has to start turning the Dems around.  They need a Pro PR firm at this point.

Either way...you be correctamundo!  They for sure want to control their process and make sure their choice wins...fuck democracy!!!  Why are Democrats putting up with this???????

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When has trump been on cnn? 

Wut?

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fox gave Trump his questions prior to his debate. 

Fuck Trump and Tard news

Somebody at your advanced age should stop wanting to be wrong and stupid all the time.

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Bill O'Reilly interviewed Barry :)

Yes, that occurred to me after I typed it.  It also occurred to me that handing Hannity the insult of being the equivalent to Maddow was just stupid.