Check your account email address ×

Good deals on 2020 cats!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think this is going to be more the way this is done for this sport.  Spring orders with nice savings because they are not having to cover the nut on dealer showroom inventory.  We'll see,  I think it's a good move.  Now, come up with more consumer options; colors, track types, skis, etc.....

Snow check only is the way things are going for sure.  Inventory is just too expensive for the manufacturers and dealers to hang on to. 

Their self inflicted problem is that non model year sleds are discounted so much that the snow check prices are crazy high. Unless they have a bunch of new tech, last years sled for 4 grand less is a way better deal.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The only one that holds any value is Doo anyway.  Poo and Cat are in the shitter at 1500 miles.  Cat has a selective market of riders and at 1500 miles, Poo's motor is at it's "half-life" with shocks that shit the bed 1000 miles earlier.  :lmao: 

Got mine with 1600 miles for a little over 6 grand.  Just getting broke in at that point.  3200 miles now.

A lot of the Poos I've seen seem to sag out quite a bit. Like the a arms are past horizontal just sitting on the sled. Lots of bent up a arms too.

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Snow check only is the way things are going for sure.  Inventory is just too expensive for the manufacturers and dealers to hang on to. 

Their self inflicted problem is that non model year sleds are discounted so much that the snow check prices are crazy high. Unless they have a bunch of new tech, last years sled for 4 grand less is a way better deal.

Got mine with 1600 miles for a little over 6 grand.  Just getting broke in at that point.  3200 miles now.

A lot of the Poos I've seen seem to sag out quite a bit. Like the a arms are past horizontal just sitting on the sled. Lots of bent up a arms too.

Snow checks don’t work as well as they used to. People order and walk away from the $500 down plus, dealers order their own “special spring order only” sleds.  It leaves snow check sleds on the showroom floor cheaper than the spring order prices. Not to mention, the sleds aren’t the “special edition” type sleds they used to be.  Fail.

Poo has the weakest shocks of all three but, that may not be the “sag”...Poo riders don’t know WTF they are doing with shocks...or, they just have their dealers set them to “full soft” for tourism comfort while they are inside loading up on Klim gear. Pheygets.  :lol:

• Haha 1

I'm convinced the standard sleds are fugly just to get people to snow check the spring only models.

Hey, I think Klim makes the best gear.  Have their balaclava and gloves. Getting bibs at Haydays if I can get a good deal.  Looked real hard at the bibs back in November but couldn't justify the $450 on them.