Check your account email address ×

China no longer doing business with Canada?

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe? Ain't no maybe's about it.  It's damn true.

I don't know man.  I just can't see any 1st world leader being as dumb as Obama.  I mean..rock fucking head.  Let's give it time though.  Troody has time to make a hard run for the top spot!

Stupid Trumpsters on the same day different threads  :

“Trudeau is standing up to China and its causing trade issues. Trudeau is a fucking moron. “

”Trump is standing up to China and its causing trade issues, Trump is a genius. “

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Stupid Trumpsters on the same day different threads  :

“Trudeau is standing up to China and its causing trade issues. Trudeau is a fucking moron. “

”Trump is standing up to China and its causing trade issues, Trump is a genius. “

The thread is about Canada....youre obsessed with Trump.

• Gold Member

I’m sure if Canada would come around and work with the US on fair trade between The 2 countries,  the US would let Canada pigback on any trade deals we make with China.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

I’m sure if Canada would come around and work with the US on fair trade between The 2 countries,  the US would let Canada pigback on any trade deals we make with China.

There is a clause in the MCATA that says the US has to sign off on any trade agreements  :lol:

58 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If he can cinch a deal to end the trade war by having China bring their mfg from Canada to America, I’m all over it. 

Merca.   “China is evil. We don’t trust their tech company. They made a deal with those evil Iranians so no one should deal with them.   Oooooooh money, ok let’s deal”