Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump Conducted Business With Communist Cuba During U.S. Embargo

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member

Freeloader254 - are you proud of Dump's comments towards women and minorities, his marital, and family history, his knowledge of the issues, experienced R's with foreign policy experience bailing on him, his detailed plans.....does he make you proud to say - 'I'm a hypocritical freeloader and I'm proud to support Dump' :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Freeloader254 - are you proud of Dump's comments towards women and minorities, his marital, and family history, his knowledge of the issues, experienced R's with foreign policy experience bailing on him, his detailed plans.....does he make you proud to say - 'I'm a hypocritical freeloader and I'm proud to support Dump' :snack:

You are manipulated, liberal media bring this shit up for guys like you.   And I can see you just sitting there nodding your head in agreement going "yep, yep, yep" 

What does it have to do with how he will run the country and did it effect how slick willy ran it?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You are manipulated, liberal media bring this shit up for guys like you.   And I can see you just sitting there nodding your head in agreement going "yep, yep, yep" 

What does it have to do with how he will run the country and did it effect how slick willy ran it?

:snack:

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

So trump "looked" at doing some business for personal gain as a businessman, and Hillary on multiple occasions DID get personal gain as a government employee... WTF..some of you guys are just wacked the fuck out of your heads..

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-biggest-scandal-russia-and-her-reset-pal-vladimir-putin/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-haiti.html?_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

:pc:

I don't see why you meat heads keep comparing these two.  Trump was acting as a private business entity for profit and Hillary was using her allotted powers as a high ranking government official  to influence others to peddle goods, favors and services for her own personal gains.  SHE IS PERFECTLY WITHIN HER RIGHTS TO DO SO AS DIRECTED BY HER OATHS AND ETHICAL STANDARDS DICTATED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Ahh.....just wanted to get that out to see what it feels like.  It makes me feel like I should go jump on the short bus and claim to be their Supreme Ruler while taking all the lunch money they'll give me.  

I need coffee.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Republican strategists are cringing over the thought of Trump going there in the next debate, it's a landmine that will appeal to the likes of Momo, creepr, racer, etc.....but what it does to the R's in hoping to have the embrace of females in the future is politically catastrophic.

You think the strategist cringe?  What do you think his speech writers do?  :lol: They probably have different titles though...like "Executive Linguist Experts" or "Coffee Go-fers". :lol:

Me and my old man used to laugh about GWB's Bush writers going into mental fits when GW stepped up on stage.  Buffoonery at it's best...but he was a lovable goof.  "Fool me once......and I'll be Nukular."

:lol: