Check your account email address ×

Fragile.....

I’ll give you some partial definitions of a man. Someone who’s not afraid of what others think and speaks his mind. Regardless of what the majority thinks. Someone who doesn’t conform to someone else , to please others. 

there are several people on this site that don’t meet these definitions, 2 in particular 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I’ll give you some partial definitions of a man. Someone who’s not afraid of what others think and speaks his mind. Regardless of what the majority thinks. Someone who doesn’t conform to someone else , to please others. 

there are several people on this site that don’t meet these definitions, 2 in particular 

There are a lot more than two.  A LOT.  Do you honestly think that Tools and MC "speak and think" on their own?  Do you really think either possess any real critical thinking traits...at all?  Yes, the may echo what you want to believe but it's been clear for years, here and elsewhere that neither can maintain a debate.  One ducks out all together and the other goes right to name calling immediately?  No?  Try to tell me you see something else with them.

Those two are a a virus of idiocy.  The main reasons we are fucked up as a country.  Just dumb as rocks...literally.  No brains at all.  ZERO.

Just now, Zambroski said:

There are a lot more than two.  A LOT.  Do you honestly think that Tools and MC "speak and think" on their own?  Do you really think either possess any real critical thinking traits...at all?  Yes, the may echo what you want to believe but it's been clear for years, here and elsewhere that neither can maintain a debate.  One ducks out all together and the other goes right to name calling immediately?  No?  Try to tell me you see something else with them.

Those two are a a virus of idiocy.  The main reasons we are fucked up as a country.  Just dumb as rocks...literally.  No brains at all.  ZERO.

Yes i do think they speak on their own and have critical thinking skills. On occasion they may go off a little, but so do I. They are both far more grounded then some of the bozos you like to pal around with. Trump has really brought out the idiocy in some of you

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The floor is yours to balance the budget with a 750 Billion dollar military budget.  Enlighten us :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

Yes i do think they speak on their own and have critical thinking skills. On occasion they may go off a little, but so do I. They are both far more grounded then some of the bozos you like to pal around with. Trump has really brought out the idiocy in some of you

They are complete morons.  Complete.  I see absolutely no redeeming traits from either of them.  None at all.  Your problem is you are a partisan to the core.  That makes you see things that aren;'t there and believe things that aren't true.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

You’re more patient than I am....kudo’s to you.  Yeah....grew up with 80% Repugs but never learned to formulate my own thoughts :lmao:  Meanwhile MN Momo needs the protection of the majority to participate :lmao:  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They are complete morons.  Complete.  I see absolutely no redeeming traits from either of them.  None at all.  Your problem is you are a partisan to the core.  That makes you see things that aren;'t there and believe things that aren't true.

And what makes you nonpartisan? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

The floor is yours to balance the budget with a 750 Billion dollar military budget.  Enlighten us :bc: 

Why do you keep saying that?  It's like you are totally retarded.  Do you think you are winning here on FS?  Do you think you were winning on HCS?  Others?  

:lol: 

You are nothing but a troll loser.  A liar.  A coward.  Nothing else.  Nothing more.  Never will be.  It's who you are.  A big ol' ZERO.  Ooof.  Ewwww.  

Sorry dude, but youve exhibited very few of those lately. I am not sure if it’s because you lack some, or if it’s partially an act. I’m thinking more the latter. 

You are triggered.  It's easy to see.  If you haven't noticed, I've stayed off the hog pile that is crushing your spirit.  The Russian thing is done.  It's over.  It was a non-starter from day one.  A losers game....set perfectly for the party that has engineered arguably the most losing game plan in the history of politics.  Leaderless with no direction at all...and now,  your own people shooting holes in the little dingy riding so carefully overloaded in choppy waters.

Pay Highmark.  All your bullshit dancing around during that shit (and now) is fooling nobody.  Your argument otherwise is a fools errand.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are triggered.  It's easy to see.  If you haven't noticed, I've stayed off the hog pile that is crushing your spirit.  The Russian thing is done.  It's over.  It was a non-starter from day one.  A losers game....set perfectly for the party that has engineered arguably the most losing game plan in the history of politics.  Leaderless with no direction at all...and now,  your own people shooting holes in the little dingy riding so carefully overloaded in choppy waters.

Pay Highmark.  All your bullshit dancing around during that shit (and now) is fooling nobody.  Your argument otherwise is a fools errand.

Ding ding!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ah dammit, it’s posts like this that make me think it’s not an act. 

• Haha 1

Ah dammit, it’s posts like this that make me think it’s not an act. 

Look!  Tools "likes".  LOL!!!!  Is this really who you are?  Is this what you want to be?  Is this who you want on your team?  Be partisan..that's fine.  But, watch your company.  These people will label you for life and suck your soul dry.  Tell me you have better in the real world.  Please?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look!  Tools "likes".  LOL!!!!  Is this really who you are?  Is this what you want to be?  Is this who you want on your team?  Be partisan..that's fine.  But, watch your company.  These people will label you for life and suck your soul dry.  Tell me you have better in the real world.  Please?

Wtf :lol:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm gonna assume this means, "Yes".  Yes...you do have people of worth that aren't like MC and Tools in the real world.  Honestly, I need to believe that.  

No, it means I think your mind is fried.  

• Haha 1

No, it means I think your mind is fried.  

You know better.  If anything, well....you should consider doubling up on the protein.  Add some vitamins.  This Kalloozzizion thing has really swallowed a lot of your cauliflower in the last two years.  And now...the burger that never was is on the verge of your service.  It's gonna hurt but, deny, deny, deny then, enjoy Trump for another four!

:lol: