Check your account email address ×

Trumpikins is on a trail of fail

-Fires Mattis, big backlash. 

-Says he’s gonna pull out of Syria, waffles.

-Says he’s gonna pull out of Afghanistan, waffles.

-Shuts down the govt and won’t open it till he has his wall money, whoops not gonna get it and caves.

-Stone indictment points to high level campaign officials colluding, guess that’s gonna sting. 

-Approval rating, taking a shit. 

-Wants to do his SOTU, Nancy pimp hands him and tells him to pop smoke. 

Trail of fail. Nancy is a senile old bat, and still she’s whooping his ass. He’s got Mitch cowering and not getting involved. He has Graham threatening him to not leave the ME along with all the other neocon fuck faces and he caves there too. Total failure. 

• Thanks 1

You forgot a really big one...he said he was gonna declassify the FISA Document fuckeries.  Nope!

That, Syria and if he got shit and bowed to those half wits makes it strike three for me.  2020 we need somebody with real balls to tear this shit down.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You forgot a really big one...he said he was gonna declassify the FISA Document fuckeries.  Nope!

That, Syria and if he got shit and bowed to those half wits makes it strike three for me.  2020 we need somebody with real balls to tear this shit down.

Good one! Forgot about that. Trump is an empty suit who’s good for nothing but running his suck. If I was China right now and saw this sickening display, I’d double down and refuse to deal. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good one! Forgot about that. Trump is an empty suit who’s good for nothing but running his suck. If I was China right now and saw this sickening display, I’d double down and refuse to deal. 

Yeah, he can’t beat DC.  That’s becoming crystal clear.  

So, we can all just keep eating the same.  Yummy!  :lmao:

Just now, Mainecat said:

Lindsay want to open the Clinton email investigation again. The Dems laughed at him.

:lol:

that little weazel is hopefully in a world of shit. i'm thinking a bunch of them ended up with rubles in their pockets and are scared shitless. why else would they be defending this asshat in office so much? 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, he can’t beat DC.  That’s becoming crystal clear.  

So, we can all just keep eating the same.  Yummy!  :lmao:

I voted for him strictly to see if he could shake things up and force change. He managed to shake things up and have Nancy and the establishment forced him to pick up his mess. Anyone who voted for him that isn’t now awake, has zero hope. 

I voted for him strictly to see if he could shake things up and force change. He managed to shake things up and have Nancy and the establishment forced him to pick up his mess. Anyone who voted for him that isn’t now awake, has zero hope. 

My hope is, he loses it.  Declassifies a Ton of shit and drops it all.  I mean, release an absolute TON OF FUCKERY to the public.

Come on Trumpy, pull an Assange and save your face!!!

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My hope is, he loses it.  Declassifies a Ton of shit and drops it all.  I mean, release an absolute TON OF FUCKERY to the public.

Come on Trumpy, pull an Assange and save your face!!!

:lol: still falling for that, are ya wolfie? 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: still falling for that, are ya wolfie? 

Look at you.  Still protecting an establishment proven to be nothing more than a shell game to build its own wealth and keep fleecing Americans to do it.

Ewwww.

Oh, I know...bow to the government.  “It takes a village.”

:lol:

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Dumb move. Now he will just issue an EO to build it.

Let’s see him do it.  I’m sick of this bullshit.  He clearly still hasn’t figured out the DC game of liars and bullshit.  

Declare a crises, issue the EO, and be a fucking man!!!!!

Why wouldn’t he have done that two weeks ago if it were a real option? That way he doesn’t lose face and gets the win...

Imo it makes the dems look bad if has to do an eo

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why wouldn’t he have done that two weeks ago if it were a real option? That way he doesn’t lose face and gets the win...

I honestly think he thought he would work something out with Nancy and Chucky in the spirit of compromise.  Lol...what a dork.