Check your account email address ×

Nathan Phillips never deployed to Vietnam

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

No, actually i was the opposite. And looking back at the shit I did to some others, to get a laugh from others, I regret.   

Pfffttt...I don't believe you. I'll stick with the position I have assigned you...seems to be the way you like it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

“The urge to believe in something can be so great that people can sincerely see things that aren’t there. The social media obsession with racism and toxic masculinity eventually turned the Covington boys’ ‘smirking faces’ into the new Evil Clown sighting of 2019.”

• Thanks 1

Omg.  Guthrie, Queen libtard of The Today show was lambasted by her own for letting that punchy faced kid speak...now, she’s throwing lobbed, Obama like questions at this dude at which he is struggling to remember the lines from the script. Liberals took afucking beating here...and rightfully so...now they are in damage control.  :lol:

She just asked him if he ever heard chants of “build that wall”...he said, “you know, I think I did....no, I did...I definitely did.”

Guthrie is now clearing up his military service for him.:lol:

Fail.

C420A05B-0CC5-46DA-BFF7-7B37CD4B88FD.jpeg

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

No, actually i was the opposite. And looking back at the shit I did to some others, to get a laugh from others, I regret.   

Exactly. You were a big bully. You picked on those you felt were inferior to you. It was all part of fitting in with youre posse. You have been a huge pile of shit for a long long time. You act the same way in here. 

Thanks for admitting what a complete fucking lowlife you were and have always been.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. You were a big bully. You picked on those you felt were inferior to you. It was all part of fitting in with youre posse. You have been a huge pile of shit for a long long time. You act the same way in here. 

Thanks for admitting what a complete fucking lowlife you were and have always been.  

Ouch.

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Just a terrible one too.  It was painful to watch this coached interview.  The kid definitely got better PR coaches than NBC provided to their “Recon Ranger”.  She had to keep working him back toward the “correct” answers.  “So what you mean is....” , “Now to be clear.....”,  »So, what you are saying is... »

unreal. :lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Truthful though.

He’s not a liar and I haven’t seen any hypocrisy from him.  Integrity.  Important to some....fleeting for others.  Of course, I go by the same standard, correct definition of the word.  Not sure what the liberal fascist definition is or, did they just scratch the word and meaning all together?  Prolly.

47 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

wow. well at least i am an honest person now, and regret some of the things i did when i was a little punk. some of you can say neither. :news:

you seem like a bitter little asshole lately. striking some nerves am i? 

Edited by Snoslinger

poor tom. the more we find out about his beloved trump, the more his pathetic defenses of him come to light, the more angered he becomes. what's your mailing address? i'll send you a get well card and a MAGA hat to add to your collection. maybe you and triple D can go to some AZ redneck conventions together with them on, perhaps even mock some indians? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

poor tom. the more we find out about his beloved trump, the more his pathetic defenses of him come to light, the more angered he becomes. what's your mailing address? i'll send you a get well card and a MAGA hat to add to your collection. maybe you and triple D can go to some AZ redneck conventions together with them on, perhaps even mock some indians? 

Whats this got to do with your side trying to make something of this that it wasn't?

Again...

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Whats this got to do with your side trying to make something of this that it wasn't?

Again...

first off, it is something. second, tom has become a bitter asshole lately. which is odd, considering his retirement is so great :news:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

first off, it is something. second, tom has become a bitter asshole lately. which is odd, considering his retirement is so great :news:

He sees you for what you are is my guess....

Hes got more time to see clearly.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hahaha. The big bully outed himself and its all someone elses fault. Big surprise. 

You are a piece of shit.  Youve always been one.  You prove it here daily.