Check your account email address Γ—

I Guess She Hates That Airport

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm sure the recording happened after she lost her "MAGA" hat behind the counter in her thrashing fit.Β  I hope they can get that back to her.

Β 

Quite sure she was trying to catch a flight after watching the goal post Khashoggi the Bears last night.Β 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Quite sure she was trying to catch a flight after watching the goal post Khashoggi the Bears last night.Β 

LOL!Β  I didn't watch but caught it on the replays this morning.Β  I laughed...and laughed....and laughed and laughed.Β Β 

...much like I do when the Vikings Khashoggi themselves...every...fucking...year.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!Β  I didn't watch but caught it on the replays this morning.Β  I laughed...and laughed....and laughed and laughed.Β Β 

...much like I do when the Vikings Khashoggi themselves...every...fucking...year.

Barstool Sports has some seriously funny content right now pissing on da Bears. It’s epic.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I bet she’d suck the chrome off your knobΒ 

While she punched and squeezed your sack.Β  You just know a woman like that would do gross things to you.Β  Time to pull out the fake number!Β  :lol:Β 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

While she punched and squeezed your sack.Β  You just know a woman like that would do gross things to you.Β  Time to pull out the fake number!Β  :lol:Β 

She’llΒ do that kind of thing to someone inexperienced such as yourself.Β