Check your account email address ×

Trump Warns That Clinton Will Rig Debate by Using Facts

Mainecat

Trump Warns That Clinton Will Rig Debate by Using Facts

By Andy Borowitz

, 11:50 A.M.

TOLEDO (The Borowitz Report)—At a campaign rally on Friday, Donald Trump warned that Hillary Clinton is scheming to “rig the debate by using facts” in their first televised face-off, on Monday.

“You just watch, folks,” Trump told supporters in Toledo, Ohio. “Crooked Hillary is going to slip in little facts all night long, and that’s how she’s going to try to rig the thing.”

“It’s a disgrace,” he added.

The billionaire drew a sharp contrast between himself and the former Secretary of State by claiming that his debate prep “involved no facts whatsoever.”

“I am taking a pledge not to use facts at the debate,” he said, raising his right hand. “I challenge Crooked Hillary to take that pledge.”

He also warned that unless CNN, which is hosting the debate, promises to forbid the use of facts, he might pull out of Monday’s contest. “I’m only going to debate if I’m treated fairly, and facts don’t treat me fairly,” he said.

At CNN, a spokesperson assured Trump that the network would do everything in its power to keep the debate “as free of facts as possible.”

“We have a well-established practice at CNN,” the spokesperson said. “If the candidates start straying into facts, data, or other verifiable information, we have instructed the moderators to cut them off.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-warns-that-clinton-will-rig-debate-by-using-facts

• Like 1

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

fuck no..he believed it..don't stick up for the idiot please.:lol:

If you were around on the old site you would know that's MaineCUNTs standard come back when he is gut hooked, he was fishing :fishing:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If you were around on the old site you would know that's MaineCUNTs standard come back when he is gut hooked, he was fishing :fishing:

yeah well he thought for sure ryan is a senator also..he is that dumb.

BTW I was around a lot on the old site ...for awhile anyways.:lol:

I know him from TBP also..and HCS.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Damn...the libs here need to really get together and regroup this afternoon.  The plan they came up with to "own themselves" in their own threads for the win is just not having the desired results in which they so desperately hoped.  Ouch!

It's pretty good humor though.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

next time read things better before you post ,but still good thread just the same ..it shows the dems are hugely worried and don't have much.:bc:

Hey dumbass I have posted Borowitz many times in the past. Republicans never understood comedy.....they are too fuckin dumb

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn...the libs here need to really get together and regroup this afternoon.  The plan they came up with to "own themselves" in their own threads for the win is just not having the desired results in which they so desperately hoped.  Ouch!

i know he though that was real.:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

BabyZ is spewing nothing.....40 words of absolutely nothing

Mainecat

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Mainecat
  • USA Contributing Member
  • cmusa.jpg.e1e56dfb24bb26db7c54368f731a1d
  • 1,724 posts
47 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

yeah well he thought for sure ryan is a senator also..he is that dumb.

BTW I was around a lot on the old site ...for awhile anyways.:lol:

Hes a comedian....really?