Check your account email address ×

Why Is...

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dump lying to the military about their pay increase...... @Zambroski  @xtralettucetomatoe580  @jtssrx 

:lmao: 

Why do you care?

There really is no life for you outside of your shitty little political spectrum, is there.  And fuck no, NOBODY believes your "I have almost unlimited social options" bullshit.  You're better off showing "the class" that Googled pic of your wrestling days again.  :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What’s the lie I should be offended by?

Said they got a 10% plus pay raise and they never got one for years....both lies :lmao: 

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politics/trump-misleads-military-pay-raise-again/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Are you another uneducated fall for the rhetoric dumbfuck Dump supporter?  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you care?

There really is no life for you outside of your shitty little political spectrum, is there.  And fuck no, NOBODY believes your "I have almost unlimited social options" bullshit.  You're better off showing "the class" that Googled pic of your wrestling days again.  :lol2:

And you defend the fucker with heel spurs who lies to service members :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: 

You’re balls deep in a draft dodgers sphincter....tell us how ‘tough’ you are again. :lmao: And can’t wait to hear more about ‘liberal’ men  :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Said they got a 10% plus pay raise and they never got one for years....both lies :lmao: 

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politics/trump-misleads-military-pay-raise-again/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

:lol: 

Asked "what lie".  Tools then links a CNN article with "misleads" in the title.  :lol: 

I mean.  Assclownery.

"Why does the military hate us so much...boo hoo!"  Answer:  Cuz you are weak, stupid, lying, hypocritical, fake cowards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you care?

Wrestling days?  :lol:

Well he is quite prepared against having the "chin pick" applied on, with no chin and all.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Asked "what lie".  Tools then links a CNN article with "misleads" in the title.  :lol: 

I mean.  Assclownery.

"Why does the military hate us so much...boo hoo!"  Answer:  Cuz you are weak, stupid, lying, hypocritical, fake cowards.

:lmao: You got :owned: again :lol: 

Dude - you’re no fun because you’re so stupid :lmao: I feel dirty every time I pick on you :lol: 

And you defend the fucker with heel spurs who lies to service members :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: 

You’re balls deep in a draft dodgers sphincter....tell us how ‘tough’ you are again. :lmao: And can’t wait to hear more about ‘liberal’ men  :lmao: 

Oh...when did you serve again?  I'm not defending him...I'm just not taking ANY of your pathetic side.  ANY OF IT.  SBYL.  Go be a cowardly liar somewhere else.  OR did you already get banned there too?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Well he is quite prepared against having the "chin pick" applied on, with no chin and all.

:lmao: Dude - you’re a kinky haired sissy 👍

Oh...when did you serve again?  I'm not defending him...I'm just not taking ANY of your pathetic side.  ANY OF IT.  SBYL.  Go be a cowardly liar somewhere else.  OR did you already get banned there too?

Same time as your hero Dump... :lol: 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The mother fucker googled and stole a wrestling pic and tried to pass it off as it being him "back in the day".  His lie was promptly uncovered.  :lmao: 

Can you imagine?  Then...still showing up around here?  Rev and Tools are so fucking funny.

The mother fucker googled and stole a wrestling pic and tried to pass it off as it being him "back in the day".  His lie was promptly uncovered.  :lmao: 

Can you imagine?  Then...still showing up around here?  Rev and Tools are so fucking funny.

:lmao: :lol: Spewing lies :lmao: :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It is a lie. He said one thing and did another. It’s BS. Military families were probably counting on that money and making financial decisions in accordance with their commander saying it was happening. Are ya happy? 

It is a lie. He said one thing and did another. It’s BS. Military families were probably counting on that money and making financial decisions in accordance with their commander saying it was happening. Are ya happy? 

Don’t give a shit.  I absolutely like calling out all you Dumpers who worship the mother fucker and his lies while getting bent over and fucked.  You grabbed your ankles along with the rest of the 🤡 Posse and Dump got the last laugh.  :lol: 

When you man-up you’ll finally admit you fucked up.  Until then you’re no different than TransZam, Doe Dumber, and Woolie.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don’t give a shit.  I absolutely like calling out all you Dumpers who worship the mother fucker and his lies while getting bent over and fucked.  You grabbed your ankles along with the rest of the 🤡 Posse and Dump got the last laugh.  :lol: 

When you man-up you’ll finally admit you fucked up.  Until then you’re no different than TransZam, Doe Dumber, and Woolie.

You aren't calling anybody out.  You look like the idiot you are.  Period.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You haven’t been paying attention. I obviously don’t worship him. 

SR: You just slob Trump’s knob.

Xlt: He lied and it’s bullshit.

Xlt: Is the automated response tripping out again???

• Like 1

You aren't calling anybody out.  You look like the idiot you are.  Period.

You haven’t been paying attention. I obviously don’t worship him. 

Xlt: He lied and it’s bullshit.

Xlt: Is the automated response tripping out again???

@xtralettucetomatoe580 look at your ardent defender :lmao: You should firm up and/or reevaluate your position/response.....cause the 🤡 Posse still thinks you’re one of them :lmao: 

@xtralettucetomatoe580 look at your ardent defender :lmao: You should firm up and/or reevaluate your position/response.....cause the 🤡 Posse still thinks you’re one of them :lmao: 

He doesn't need me to defend him.  It's funny that you haven't noticed because you are such a triggered little panty waste but, he's the only one being even remotely cordial to you...why, I have no idea.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He doesn't need me to defend him.  It's funny that you haven't noticed because you are such a triggered little panty waste but, he's the only one being even remotely cordial to you...why, I have no idea.

Why aren’t you riding.... :lmao: 19 out.  19 back.  Die hard riding mother fucker :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Your wrestling pic that you were so proud of :lol:

Says the 🤡 who starts the lie looking for acceptance and validation.  :lmao: How’s your ancestory?  :lol: