Check your account email address ×

Two women raped and murdered by Islamic State supporters i

jtssrx

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Their are people who practice Islam who I’m sure are fine people as their are Christians who are fine people.  Also many of both who find ways to exploit their ancient religious text to support any morally fucked up shit they desire or weaponize it to chastise any group of people or even own them in the literal sense.  

Put another way, I couldn’t care less what religion someone practices; how they conduct themselves is all that matters.  

Comparing those two religions is absolutely blind political hackery.  COMPLETE.  It just shows me even more that liberals aren't the "intellectually elite" they've been able to sell themselves into being.

I'm a stringent atheist but can see what religions are the scourge of humanity.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

There are people who practice Islam who I’m sure are fine people as there are Christians who are fine people.  Also many of both who find ways to exploit their ancient religious text to support any morally fucked up shit they desire or weaponize it to chastise any group of people or even own them in the literal sense.  

Put another way, I couldn’t care less what religion someone practices; how they conduct themselves is all that matters.  

The question is....are there any liberals who are fine people?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Comparing those two religions is absolutely blind political hackery.  COMPLETE.  It just shows me even more that liberals aren't the "intellectually elite" they've been able to sell themselves into being.

I'm a stringent atheist but can see what religions are the scourge of humanity.

All are.

It just happens that Ismal is the most vile at present.

Neal